Will This Be A Good Cycle?(First Cycle)

suppsforlife

That's true, having a beard doesn't indicate high testosterone. Not having one doesn't indicate low testosterone either. But playing with steroids at 19 could cause permanent damage. Especially if you don't know what you're doing

Trollo

Wait 5... the last thing you want to do is destroy your endocrine system and fuck up your test production and brain development for the rest of your life!

My advice, train your ass off. Learn the discipline it takes to be a bodybuilder. Learn how to lift smart and eat smarter.
Take the next 5 years reaching your genetic limit! That way you're already a monster and have the discipline. Then when you start gear... you'll blow the fuck up! You won't rely on the gear to make you big. You can use the gear to it's full potential.
The sad truth is so many guys use gear, and don't look any better than guys that aren't. They think the gear is magic and will make them monsters. It wont... I know too many people on gear who barely look like they lift.
Diet is 70% of this sport, lifting is 20% and gear- supplements is 10%.
Yet so many people think its 90% gear, 9% lifting and 1% diet.

I know everyone here worth a damn will agree with me.
Please... learn the lifestyle first, master the hard parts. Then use the gear as another tool... not the entire structure
i do understand the risks with taking it at a fairly young age i will take your advice thanks

Trollo

How old are you brother?
And if you run a 14 week cycle, and really want to run dbol (40-60mg a day) for the last 4 weeks... you can. By week 10 you'll be fully aware of how test affects you.
Just don't start with dbol. Only the last 4 weeks. Also, do not run for more than 4 weeks! Make sure you have some kind of liver support like milk thistle or something when running the dbol. Also... water! Lots and lots of water. Orals are very liver toxic. They dehydrate you like crazy. You want to be drinking as close to a gallon of water per day as possible.
btw have a few questions why would u run it the last 4 weeks and not the start surely the first 4 is better right? because it kickstarts your cycle cause your running a long ester test surely the beginning would make more sense i have no real idea so if u can help that would be great.

Gainz.

btw have a few questions why would u run it the last 4 weeks and not the start surely the first 4 is better right? because it kickstarts your cycle cause your running a long ester test surely the beginning would make more sense i have no real idea so if u can help that would be great.

That's actually a very good question.
Normally yes... lots of people take orals in the beginning to jump start their cycle. While others wait to the end when growth starts to slow and help put those finishing touches on their physique.

But in your case, you haven't taken either. So its important to see how your body acts to test alone first. See what side effects, if any you get. 10 weeks of test will tell you almost everything you need to know.
But if you start your very first cycle with test and dbol and 3 weeks in you start getting terrible acne... well what's causing it?
Or your feet swell up... or nips start getting itchy?
It would be absolutely impossible to figure out if the test or the dbol is causing it.

Running gear is like a science experiment every time we do it. That's why we're always switching doses and compounds. Trying to figure out what our bodies respond to best.
But the first few cycles... the first few experiments... you want to keep the variables as low as possible.
So if you run 10 weeks of test with no side effects, then start dbol and 8 days in you're breaking out... it's the dbol.

Does this make sense?
This is why its important to only add 1 compound at a time and at low doses.

cloutz88

Hey guys I heard you guys talk about volume work out, what is to much volume I do 3x15 reps.
I usually go heavy but my shoulder is fucked, so I dont want to burn out or burn out muscles. So just some advice please

Trollo

That's actually a very good question.
Normally yes... lots of people take orals in the beginning to jump start their cycle. While others wait to the end when growth starts to slow and help put those finishing touches on their physique.

But in your case, you haven't taken either. So its important to see how your body acts to test alone first. See what side effects, if any you get. 10 weeks of test will tell you almost everything you need to know.
But if you start your very first cycle with test and dbol and 3 weeks in you start getting terrible acne... well what's causing it?
Or your feet swell up... or nips start getting itchy?
It would be absolutely impossible to figure out if the test or the dbol is causing it.

Running gear is like a science experiment every time we do it. That's why we're always switching doses and compounds. Trying to figure out what our bodies respond to best.
But the first few cycles... the first few experiments... you want to keep the variables as low as possible.
So if you run 10 weeks of test with no side effects, then start dbol and 8 days in you're breaking out... it's the dbol.

Does this make sense?
This is why its important to only add 1 compound at a time and at low doses.
yep makes alot of sense thanks i think im just gonna do test then second cycle add an oral of some kind thank you for helping me out

unclem

Hey guys I heard you guys talk about volume work out, what is to much volume I do 3x15 reps.
I usually go heavy but my shoulder is fucked, so I dont want to burn out or burn out muscles. So just some advice please
you do very little as far as sets. what muscle are you doing 3 x 15 reps?

cloutz88

I did chest today, so I did flat 3 sets of 15
Incline bar 3 sets of 15
Then I did db flies 3x15
I did another cable exercise for chest 3 x15

Gainz.

Definitely not too much. I do 4 exercises per body part. Each exercise I do 4 sets of 15-20 (but 90% of the time its 20) so for biceps alone I'll do 4 sets of 20 (4×20=80) and 4 different exercises (80×4=320)
So 320 reps for my biceps alone. I train biceps, shoulders and triceps on the same day. So 3×320=960 reps in my daily workout. Sometimes I'll do even more, I'll drop the weight at the very end of each body part, so like triceps push downs.
I'll drop the weight super light, like 30-40lbs and just rep the fuck out. Go until I couldn't possibly do 1 more.
As long as you keep the weight moderate, high volume is fine. But you have to choose between high weight or high reps. You really shouldn't do both. That's gonna lead to injuries.
And yes, I train every body part like this... abs, chest, back, calves, thighs... each part gets 4 exercises with 4 sets of 20.
As good as it's going to get with a hurt shoulder

Hanging from a pullup bar can really help your shoulders. Don't just start with full bodyweight, have your feet on the floor and gradually add more and more weight.
Also if you have access to bands, put the band around your shoulder, under your armpit and lean forward and down. trust me you'll feel when you hit the right spot

unclem

Hes almost being to nice, saying he will send the stuff with a deposit then once is in I send him the rest
no hes a nice guy. at least youll get good clean gear. hes just needs to show hes got good stuff. the tren is awesome if your into tren.

unclem

As good as it's going to get with a hurt shoulder
you can use heat on your shoulder and take motrin 800mg before you train shoulders and where heavy sweat shirt so your shoulder keeps warm. its hard to wrap the shoulder , good luck brother.

Gainz.

Hes almost being to nice, saying he will send the stuff with a deposit then once is in I send him the rest

I wouldn't of did what I did if he wasn't legit brother. I have too much of a good reputation on here. Far too much to lose
Just remember what I said