Will This Be A Good Cycle?(First Cycle)

Trollo

How old are you brother?
And if you run a 14 week cycle, and really want to run dbol (40-60mg a day) for the last 4 weeks... you can. By week 10 you'll be fully aware of how test affects you.
Just don't start with dbol. Only the last 4 weeks. Also, do not run for more than 4 weeks! Make sure you have some kind of liver support like milk thistle or something when running the dbol. Also... water! Lots and lots of water. Orals are very liver toxic. They dehydrate you like crazy. You want to be drinking as close to a gallon of water per day as possible.
i have a kinda unrelated question how come so many influencers that are on gear say 250mg is way more than enough for a first cycle and everyone else says 500mg is fine?

cloutz88

Well I do 250 monday and 250 Thursday. I like the feeling of 500. But if you are just starting try just 250 to see how the body reacts

cloutz88

Well I do 250 monday and 250 Thursday. I like the feeling of 500. But if you are just starting try just 250 to see how the body

Gainz.

i have a kinda unrelated question how come so many influencers that are on gear say 250mg is way more than enough for a first cycle and everyone else says 500mg is fine?

We recommend 250-300mg here for a first cycle.
(Really want to remove that terrible pinned thread)
But 500mg isn't unusual or dangerous. Just comes with risks of higher sides.

suppsforlife

500 mg MIGHT be fine depending on a lot of factors. but 300 mg is still going to help and with less side effects risks (which are still there even at 300 mg/week)

Gainz.

500 mg MIGHT be fine depending on a lot of factors. but 300 mg is still going to help and with less side effects risks (which are still there even at 300 mg/week)

Absolutely! More gear means higher risks of sides. So if you get a little gyno at 300, you'll get more at 500. If you get some water retention at 300, you'll get more at 500. So starting low, then learning how to manage those sides before adding more.
Like how much Arimidex to use, or when.
Again it's all a big science experiment... we're all learning as we go as far as how each of our bodies will respond to different compounds and doses.
Some people would rather run a compound like eq or mast that helps lower est, than using Arimidex.
But these skills and knowledge only come with time and experience.
That's why its soooooooo important to start low, and go slow!
Now I should also say some people just don't get sides... I've been on test since... August (I think) and I've never taken 1 single peice of Arimidex. I just don't get high est sides.
Then we have maniacs like @bobby ricky who are running 1,200mg test and 600mg deca and have no sides... but this obviously isn't his first go around.
Everyone is different, no 2 people act the same way to a compound. Hell most people hate tren because of the terrible acne it can cause... yet it's seemed to have fixed mine. My skin has never looked better... no fucking clue why though.

In short... gear isn't the 3 month magic fix most people think it is. Yes it can put mass on quickly with hard work and proper diet. Or it can fuck your whole shit up. Gear like exercise is about the long term. Getting bigger and better over time!

suppsforlife

Absolutely! More gear means higher risks of sides. So if you get a little gyno at 300, you'll get more at 500. If you get some water retention at 300, you'll get more at 500. So starting low, then learning how to manage those sides before adding more.
Like how much Arimidex to use, or when.
Again it's all a big science experiment... we're all learning as we go as far as how each of our bodies will respond to different compounds and doses.
Some people would rather run a compound like eq or mast that helps lower est, than using Arimidex.
But these skills and knowledge only come with time and experience.
That's why its soooooooo important to start low, and go slow!
Now I should also say some people just don't get sides... I've been on test since... August (I think) and I've never taken 1 single peice of Arimidex. I just don't get high est sides.
Then we have maniacs like @bobby ricky who are running 1,200mg test and 600mg deca and have no sides... but this obviously isn't his first go around.
Everyone is different, no 2 people act the same way to a compound. Hell most people hate tren because of the terrible acne it can cause... yet it's seemed to have fixed mine. My skin has never looked better... no fucking clue why though.

In short... gear isn't the 3 month magic fix most people think it is. Yes it can put mass on quickly with hard work and proper diet. Or it can fuck your whole shit up. Gear like exercise is about the long term. Getting bigger and better over time!
perfectly said.
beginners should read more posts like this

Gainz.

getting by the severe anxiety with test E is a problem but i can deal with it.

The anxiety was a big part that scared me away from using gear for a while.
I already suffered from anxiety and depression... racing looping thoughts.
But gear has solved a lot of it. I don't spend my nights driving myself crazy worrying about shit that doesn't matter.
The extra test has shifted my thought process from worrying to determination.
I'm not saying its fixed my anxiety... but its definitely helped.

unclem

yeah i dont worry about the stupid shit bandit , it just high anxiety. i could be weak and grab for a pill but i tried hard to stay sober and i wont touch anything but gear. and in my opion test E offers the best in mass.

Gainz.

yeah i dont worry about the stupid shit bandit , it just high anxiety. i could be weak and grab for a pill but i tried hard to stay sober and i wont touch anything but gear.

All I worry about is stupid shit... well... things I can't control. like my girl breaking down on the side of the road, my step son getting his new bike that he loves so much stolen (even tho its locked) my brain just finds things to worry about. I'm a worrier... its what I do. It use to be really bad, but I've learned different ways to manage it and like I said the gear has helped. I should be on anxiety meds... but my junkie brain won't let me take them as intended. So I just don't take them anymore.

I was gonna try tren a mast p for my next summer blast. Just for the first few weeks to get things going. Turns out mast p can cause extreme anxiety... so I'm gonna pass on that.

unclem

All I worry about is stupid shit... well... things I can't control. like my girl breaking down on the side of the road, my step son getting his new bike that he loves so much stolen (even tho its locked) my brain just finds things to worry about. I'm a worrier... its what I do. It use to be really bad, but I've learned different ways to manage it and like I said the gear has helped. I should be on anxiety meds... but my junkie brain won't let me take them as intended. So I just don't take them anymore.

I was gonna try tren a mast p for my next summer blast. Just for the first few weeks to get things going. Turns out mast p can cause extreme anxiety... so I'm gonna pass on that.
seems like you got alot on your plate. with your son getting his bike stolen. i think anxiety sucks but i love test E no matter how it makes me feel ill deal with it. mast i never tried it before. does tren cause you anxiety bandit?

Gainz.

seems like you got alot on your plate. with your son getting his bike stolen. i think anxiety sucks but i love test E no matter how it makes me feel ill deal with it. mast i never tried it before. does tren cause you anxiety bandit?

Well there's been a bunch of thefts in our neighborhood over the past few months. We live in a very nice neighborhood, right in between 2 not nice neighborhoods.
My stepson wanted this bmx bike, so I bought him this $500 bike for his birthday. He takes care of it, I bought a $80 lock and chain and all that... but it doesn't stop me from 3 or 4 times a day going out to make sure its locked. Its just my anxiety disorder. My brain has to find something to worry about.
But it use to be so much worse. I use to get racing and looping thoughts that I couldn't stop. Quite literally drove me crazy. But I've learned how to manage it over time. Over the past 2 years of being clean and sober, exercising and eating healthy my anxiety is probably 80% better than ever. I almost never get those racing thoughts now.

And no.. I haven't experienced any anxiety from tren. But ive only been on tren along with mast. They just make me super horny. which has also helped my anxiety. because of worrying about dumb shit... I just think about, fantasize about...figure ways to get sex 😂🤣. Its hard to stress when all you can think about is booty meat!
I should say I've also quit caffeine. The only caffeine I have now is my preworkout, but even then I don't use it every day. Quitting caffeine has definitely helped my anxiety and stress levels.

unclem

yeah caffeine will do u a big unjustice if you have anxiety to begin with. iam going to have to give mast a try sounds like a good drug.

Papa.Smurf0311

Hey guys I heard you guys talk about volume work out, what is to much volume I do 3x15 reps.
I usually go heavy but my shoulder is fucked, so I dont want to burn out or burn out muscles. So just some advice please
I always do 15 or more reps. And with your injury, you really want to keep it light and not hurt it any further.