Will This Be A Good Cycle?(First Cycle)

cloutz88

Got my new gear in, it's been a week and a half no infection thank God. Let's see what happens. Shoulder is getting better slowly

Gainz.

Got my new gear in, it's been a week and a half no infection thank God. Let's see what happens. Shoulder is getting better slowly

Its weird when I first started I was so worried about infections. Ordering random oils from strangers on the internet than injecting it into your skin... really freaked me out.
But I've come to trust the sources here so much... I really don't even think about it.
I just pay attention to making sure my injections are sterile... but I have absolute faith in my gear from my 2 sources

Imgame

Hey do u know falcon pharma? He just approached me for steroids
Never buy from someone who approaches you.
Always tell them to send you a 10ml vial for free.
If they are genuine they will be happy to send a free vial , if they don’t buy from someone that’s been recommended to you.

Gainz.

Never buy from someone who approaches you.
Always tell them to send you a 10ml vial for free.
If they are genuine they will be happy to send a free vial , if they don’t buy from someone that’s been recommended to you.

Its someone who has recently changed their website. but its legit... Jesse, unclem and myself use them.
He's reaching out to let people know about the website change.
His new selection is huge

But yes I totally agree!
Any new members contacting you through dm looking to sell you gear is a bad idea