Winny

kingswe3are

I would like you guys opinions on winstrol
Pill or Injectable??
I have ran both over the years, but it’s been awhile. Remember last time I injected the pip was rough.

D

Deleted member 45086

Pill or Injectable??
I have ran both over the years, but it’s been awhile. Remember last time I injected the pip was rough.
I never used the injectable winny for the reason you just stated. I've had multiple experienced guys say "NO", it's not worth it. I'd go with the oral and liver support.

HGH.to

both injectable and oral are liver toxic. both work the same way. you need to use both daily (injection once a day, pills twice day). so why would go for injection that is causing PIP? and it causes PIP for most people because it's water based.
I would say pills

Denicnut

Pill or Injectable??
Oral is just easier…water based hurts and gets clogged and chance for infection and oil has a lot of guaiacol these days and still kinda hurts it just seems like it makes more sense from my experience to take oral pills or if I had a good injectable which I can get a water based one now I’d do one day injectable and the next day oral instead of inj every day

Vivarin

I believe Juji Mufu who just competed in one of his first shows experienced the same thing. Pinned Winny in his quads and they got incredibly swolen and funky looking, potentially infected who knows, but you could tell a mile away. Although my experience with winny has been limited, i prefer the orals with a liver aid supplement.