Winstrol and Eq questions

Idontgetmad

Hi,

I’ve been running EQ/test/anavar for the past 12 weeks (started anavar mid march) (600/600/60) Im planning on doing a 20 week cycle ending in June (feb-June) if I was going to do a proper pct when should I come off of the eq?

I’m looking at starting winstrol @50mg tomorrow (first time using it) how bad is the hair loss? You hear about it all the time but how bad is it actually? And if I start it and find that it’s too much for me, If I stop taking will my hair come back or is this permanent lol

Thanks guys

HGH.to

Im planning on doing a 20 week cycle
I don't actually think that's a good idea, especially because you don't seem to have too many cycles under your belt. Better keep it maximum 16 weeks.
I was going to do a proper pct when should I come off of the eq?
at least one week prior to stop Test E/C

I’m looking at starting winstrol @50mg tomorrow
again, a bad idea. you just stopped (or still using?) Anavar. too much liver strain! do not run an oral after finishing with another.
how bad is the hair loss?
genetics. For some people Winstrol doesn't touch their hair. For others, Winstrol make them almost completely bald in a matter of weeks/months.
f I stop taking will my hair come back or is this permanent lol
again genetics. for some it goes back, for some it's permanent. But it comes back for most. at least, if you stop using winstrol as soon as you notice hair loss. many people continue using it despite losing their hair (even increase doses) and then expect their hair to come back. While in rare instances it does, it's not the way it works. If you want to avoid something to become permanent, you have to stop the use almost immediately after its appearance. like for example gyno. It doesn't require surgery if you "treat" it at the onset. but it does require if you leave it like that.
for hair loss you could try minoxidil. There's also finasteride but I wouldn't recommend it.

Idontgetmad

I don't actually think that's a good idea, especially because you don't seem to have too many cycles under your belt. Better keep it maximum 16 weeks.

again, a bad idea. you just stopped (or still using?) Anavar. too much liver strain! do not run an oral after finishing with another.

genetics. For some people Winstrol doesn't touch their hair. For others, Winstrol make them almost completely bald in a matter of weeks/months.

again genetics. for some it goes back, for some it's permanent. But it comes back for most. at least, if you stop using winstrol as soon as you notice hair loss. many people continue using it despite losing their hair (even increase doses) and then expect their hair to come back. While in rare instances it does, it's not the way it works. If you want to avoid something to become permanent, you have to stop the use almost immediately after its appearance. like for example gyno. It doesn't require surgery if you "treat" it at the onset. but it does require if you leave it like that.
for hair loss you could try minoxidil. There's also finasteride but I wouldn't recommend it.
Alright sounds good, I was just going to do 20 weeks since ending it after June worked out well time line wise, I can stop after 16.

I’ll probably just avoid winstrol, I don’t think I have had any hair loss but it sounds like it’s way to harsh on hair for me lol.

bobby ricky

This is why I like this forum. Have a problem or a question and get an educated and experienced answer 👍👍👍.

seymour

I've personally never used Winny just because the tendon and joint issues it can cause. I've already got some shoulder and knee issues that I try to keep in line.

Be aware of that aspect with Winny just in case you didn't know.

bobby ricky

Great information Seymour. It gave me personally horrible tendon problems. After stopping it I was back to normal in about 8 weeks. Not for me😆

seymour

I do remember talking to you about that my man.

One of the reasons you and I both love Deca is that joint relief 🤟

That's probably the only thing keeping me from trying Winny. I've wanted to but the couple times I almost did I ended up saying no sir lol

Idontgetmad

Yeah the joint issues are another thing haha, I can deal with that just not the hair loss 😔. Thanks for all the replies