Winstrol- inject vs oral

JesseTX

I have been looking into Winstrol and I am mostly seeing info related to the Oral form.
I'm curious to the injectable counterpart and how it works.
I see that as an oral it doesn't aromatize, which makes it similar to anavar on the oral side.
I also see that it messes with cholesterol which can be a tricky thing to mitigate.

Can anyone break it down more and give me some knowledge on the winny inject versus the Oral form?

JesseTX

I have been looking into Winstrol and I am mostly seeing info related to the Oral form.
I'm curious to the injectable counterpart and how it works.
I see that as an oral it doesn't aromatize, which makes it similar to anavar on the oral side.
I also see that it messes with cholesterol which can be a tricky thing to mitigate.

Can anyone break it down more and give me some knowledge on the winny inject versus the Oral form?
I know about the liver toxicity...but what I'm really curious is in its potential to damage if an oral is already in use.

HGH.to

both injectable winstrol and oral will offer the exact same results. both are liver toxic. it's just different forms of administration. injectable is still toxic for your liver and is one of the injectable steroids that is causing some of the worse PIP. That's why rarely someone goes for injection. especially because you need to use it daily. and no, because it's liver toxic, you shouldn't use it when oral is already in use.

JesseTX

both injectable winstrol and oral will offer the exact same results. both are liver toxic. it's just different forms of administration. injectable is still toxic for your liver and is one of the injectable steroids that is causing some of the worse PIP. That's why rarely someone goes for injection. especially because you need to use it daily. and no, because it's liver toxic, you shouldn't use it when oral is already in use.
Ok, I was reaching that conclusion as well.
It's easier for me to keep up with injectable dose rather than oral...but I don't want to inject daily.
I'll choose oral in the case I do decide to use winny.