Winstrol oral

JesseTX

I've been curious to add winny to my next cycle, towards the end.
I had wanted to use injectable but I'm considering orals.
My next cycle won't be like a huge blast...just something to get a good 10#s or more of solid mass...which is why I want to add a cutting agent at the end.

kingswe3are

Injectable Winny will be hell at injection site. Always has been for me anyways. I would definitely go for the oral…..Drink tons of water, too…….Shit is rough on the liver!!

kingswe3are

A few different times over the years I have tried injectable. Shoulders & Ass and each time that area has been tender and sore as hell for a couple days after. I mean so sore I couldn’t raise my arm & barely walk. Thought it was bad gear for awhile then as I have talked to people over the years I have heard the same story several times. Been told you have to massage it in really good and work out that area after injecting. Don’t know if all that shit is right, but I do know that it was bad enough we’re I will only take oral now. Maybe one of the more experienced members on here can shed more light on it, but from my experiences…..

JesseTX

This makes me curious if sub-q microdosing would be a worthwhile while adjustment....or if winny can only be IM inject.

HGH.to

I would recommend IM, as any other anabolic steroid
And yes, injectable winny has a reputation of causing very nasty PIPs... at least for most people. i do know of guys who say that they have no issues at all, like @unclem but still most report the same thing as @kingswe3are
That's mostly because it's water based, not oily based as most other injectable steroids.
Plus you need to inject it daily... and it's still toxic for your liver. that's why I would go for orals.

JesseTX

Thank you @HGH.to for contributing that.
I opted for injectable to bypass liver toxicity...but if both contribute equally I would prefer Oral over injectable.
What dosage would you suggest with a 50mg tab?
Can it be taken while on cruise?
Does it need stronger dose of test to back it up?

HGH.to

as a beginner who never used winstrol, you could go for only 25 mg a day. But I recommend splitting the tablet into 4 parts and use one part in the morning and the other one in the evening. 12.5 mg x2 per day = 25 mg a day with stable blood levels.
Can it be taken while on cruise?
anything could be taken on a cruise, but why would you?
Does it need stronger dose of test to back it up?
no, usually dosage of test is lower in order to avoid too high aromatization because people running winstrol are searching for cutting purposes or leaner muscle gains