Winstrol question

Swangimcorey

I just got my first cycle of winstrol. The pill itself is an oblong clear capsule with white powder inside. Googling images it doesn't match anything I've found. Has anyone ever seen winstrol like this?

Butcher0

I just got my first cycle of winstrol. The pill itself is an oblong clear capsule with white powder inside. Googling images it doesn't match anything I've found. Has anyone ever seen winstrol like this?
If you don't buy from a brand you trust, I don't think the shape matters much.

suppsforlife

Butcher is right. It doesn't matter how the pills are looking. Color, shape etc. doesn't really matter. Every brand has different pills of the exact same active substance. It's just important for your pills to contain actual Stanozolol.

Swangimcorey

I have no idea which brand. They came in a zip lock bag with my viles of test prop & tren eth. I'm just trying to figure if I got got. Cause I'm not noticing anything from this cycle. My last cycle was just tren ace & test cyp. I was packed full of energy & had a crazy sex drive.. I'm not noticing anything from this this time. & I've been on this cycle about 5 weeks.

Butcher0

I have no idea which brand. They came in a zip lock bag with my viles of test prop & tren eth. I'm just trying to figure if I got got. Cause I'm not noticing anything from this cycle. My last cycle was just tren ace & test cyp. I was packed full of energy & had a crazy sex drive.. I'm not noticing anything from this this time. & I've been on this cycle about 5 weeks.
If the time between your cycles is too short, it may be a little harder to get the same effect. But you're talking about 5 weeks. I think you should have regained some influence during this time. You should not buy the product without knowing the brand or looking at the comments. This can also affect your overall health in the first place. I strongly recommend that you contact the place you ordered or bought from. Good luck mate.

Swangimcorey

I have no idea which brand. They came in a zip lock bag with my viles of test prop & tren eth. I'm just trying to figure if I got got. Cause I'm not noticing anything from this cycle. My last cycle was just tren ace & test cyp. I was packed full of energy & had a crazy sex drive.. I'm not noticing anything from this this time. & I've been on this cycle about 5 weeks
If the time between your cycles is too short, it may be a little harder to get the same effect. But you're talking about 5 weeks. I think you should have regained some influence during this time. You should not buy the product without knowing the brand or looking at the comments. This can also affect your overall health in the first place. I strongly recommend that you contact the place you ordered or bought from. Good luck mate.
I bought it from a little female trucker with one leg who comes to load steel at my company. She is all of about 5'1 with a 600lb max bench. She swears by the shit. But I upped the dose to to 2.5/2.5 ml & that's close to 600 mg each. & im not feeling anything. I was on 11 weeks & took 11 weeks off. My last cycle also shortly crystallized at injection sites. This isn't.

Butcher0

I have no idea which brand. They came in a zip lock bag with my viles of test prop & tren eth. I'm just trying to figure if I got got. Cause I'm not noticing anything from this cycle. My last cycle was just tren ace & test cyp. I was packed full of energy & had a crazy sex drive.. I'm not noticing anything from this this time. & I've been on this cycle about 5 weeks

I bought it from a little female trucker with one leg who comes to load steel at my company. She is all of about 5'1 with a 600lb max bench. She swears by the shit. But I upped the dose to to 2.5/2.5 ml & that's close to 600 mg each. & im not feeling anything. I was on 11 weeks & took 11 weeks off. My last cycle also shortly crystallized at injection sites. This isn't.
Is this a joke? I think you should stop using it now.

HGH.to

Can't you ask her about the brand? And what exactly are you using right now? for how long? dosage? how long you've been off steroids before starting this cycle?

Swangimcorey

Can't you ask her about the brand? And what exactly are you using right now? for how long? dosage? how long you've been off steroids before starting this cycle?
I have tren eth, test prop & the winstrol. & I was on last cycle for 11 weeks & took 11 weeks off. I've currently been on this cycle for about 5 weeks. I take my winstrol daily & the tren & test is every 5 days. I take 2.5/2.5 of the test & tren. Which is 625mg of each. My last cycle was tren ace & test cyp. & I was taking that every 3 days at 1.5ml/1.5ml

suppsforlife

Enanthate is usually taking much longer to kick in the system, but by the week 5 you should indeed feel something.
But what's strange - if previous gears were real, the ones you currently run are not? but you obtained them from the same person?

Swangimcorey

No. My last cycle was from a buddy of mine who owns his own gym. This one is from someone I've known for a couple years. I mean I don't see her ripping me off. & that scene is her life. But I not feeling it. She said there's a good possibility my last cycle was mixed with other stuff. & that could be the issue.