Winstrol

Monmic

Hello, two-part question. I'm about to take pill form winstrol 50 mg, should I cut that pill in half and take half of it in the morning and half of it in the evening due to its short lifespan?
Also, after my 6-week cycle the winni I'm still going to take test, will I need to do PCT for the winstrol during that time?
Thank you.

suppsforlife

I'm about to take pill form winstrol 50 mg, should I cut that pill in half and take half of it in the morning and half of it in the evening due to its short lifespan?
yeah, that's the best way. or there are less strength per pill versions. but if you already have 50 mg - cut it in half.
Also, after my 6-week cycle the winni I'm still going to take test, will I need to do PCT for the winstrol during that time?
no, it goes like: 12 weeks with testosterone. If you go for first 6 weeks winstrol then run 6 more weeks test and then PCT. but most people seem to add winstrol the last 6 weeks of the cycle to get the muscle definition. Stop both and do PCT
hope it helps

Monmic

That helps greatly, what would be a good PCT regiment, I'm seeing a lot of conflicting information online?
Thank you very much!

otfjoey300

So you’re going to listen to what supps said bro? End a 12 week cycle with 6 weeks Winstrol and PCT off both the test and the winny?

Monmic

Actually been running test for 12 weeks, starting winning now for 6. Debating if I should stop all then or continue with the test. I've ran test before as long as one year. Any thoughts?

otfjoey300

Actually been running test for 12 weeks, starting winning now for 6. Debating if I should stop all then or continue with the test. I've ran test before as long as one year. Any thoughts?
Did you do a PCT? I guess if you throw it in now for a finisher it’s whatever by this point…

Welderman

Really best and healthier to have your cycle exactly planned out as far as what steroids you will use and where you plan on fitting any orals in. You can play and adjust dosages along the way but best not to change order of cycle. Not griping just some good FYI for future cycles

Monmic

Really best and healthier to have your cycle exactly planned out as far as what steroids you will use and where you plan on fitting any orals in. You can play and adjust dosages along the way but best not to change order of cycle. Not griping just some good FYI for future cycles
Yeah I hear you! My plan was to run the Winnie at the end of the test cycle but somehow I didn't get my math right and I'll still have about 3 weeks of test left over just didn't want to waste any money that I've already spent, so my initial question was did I need to start PCT right after the Winnie or can I wait.

otfjoey300

Yeah I hear you! My plan was to run the Winnie at the end of the test cycle but somehow I didn't get my math right and I'll still have about 3 weeks of test left over just didn't want to waste any money that I've already spent, so my initial question was did I need to start PCT right after the Winnie or can I wait.
Start the pct when all esters of everything you’re taking clears the system. The timing depends on what ester of test you’re using, rule of thumb for most is about 2 weeks after your last shot. Oral Winstrol is in and out fairly quick… I wouldn’t even include that in your timing of PCT