Women Clen cycle

lightgym

My wife tried clen for about 4 weeks, she lost 2lbs total. I had her stop because she only works out twice a week and wasn't sticking to any diet. She started with 1/2 a day for a few days and went to 1 a day. I don't know how woman in her position should take this, I thought what she took seemed safe compared to what I take and she had 0 side effects as far as she says. As I said she only works out twice a week due to a full time job and kids to deal with. Speaking of kids.. anyone have any experience with Cabaser ?? I'm going to try it myself but don't know what effects or success it has on a woman. Any ideas?

milkin

For clean to be most effective, a strict exercise routine containing cardio and a well executed diet plan is a must . Just popping a pill isn't going to shed the lbs, sorry wish it could. Clen will however increase your body temperature, speed up your metabolism, and yes aide in burning fat.
Clen makes you jittery since it is a stimulant and IMO it just not worth using since there are also some heath risks that accompany its use.
Same thing with the great hcg 30 day injection diet. That's nothing more then a 500 cal/day starvation diet. My wife tried this a few years back, and did get results, but in order to maintain a strict diet/exercise protocol must be put into play. So if a strict diet/exercise was present to begin with, there would have been no need for the hcg cycle.

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO DISCIPLINE. Research, execute, learn, and share. Its that simple.

Check this out ≥>>>>>http://puresafediet.com/is-clenbuterol-safe-for-weight-loss-even-though-celebrities-take-clen/