Women's steroid cycle information

milkin

Hello Ladies.

I would like to share some information I have that pertains to female steroid use. Now being a man, %75 of this information was obtained through research while the other %25 is feedback from my wife who ran a few short cycles ( Around 6 ) . While researching information for her, I had determined that female steroid cycling is quite different that that of a man's due to the whole estrogen conversion aspect thus concluding that short ester and not aromatizing compounds are best for women. Npp, Test-prop, Tren ace, Equipoise, primabolan are favored injectables while Anavar and winstrol are the favored orals. Pct is not need for woman's cycles. My wife ran one cycle that consisted of Anaver only and had fairly decent results. Starting off with 10mg/day she starting to feel sights of increased strength within a few days. Bumping her dose up to 20mg/day really started to bring out more definition and even more strength. She was really digging this ;-) her cycle duration was 10 weeks and end result was much more definition and a few pounds of lean mass.

Another favored cycle she ran was NPP and Test-P with lean mass being the objective. Putting her on a "Shorty cycle" of 6 weeks her dosages were: NPP- 25mg twice a week Test-P 25mg e4 days Good clean bulk for her she did very well and kept her diet dialed in. Due to medical reasons, and the addition of prescription drugs, she opted out of using steroids due to possible medication conflicts. I could summarize the articles that I have gathered/read from my research but I thought it would be a better I idea to post them below so they can be archived for reference. Some of you may have already come across these links since they were easily obtained via Google but these are the ones I felt offered the most valid information. >>>http://rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/3275-the-world-of-womens-drugs-anabolic-androgenic-steroids-aas-part-3-of-3-.html >>>http://www.steroidal.com/steroid-cycles/female-steroid-cycles/

borsuczek

How about bridge?? That's thing I have massive problem with! I know lately I asked about sarms for post cycle but what I really meant was a bridge between cycles. 

I really need a bridge. I lose weight so quickly. After each cycle I do gain something but if I will wait too long for next cycle I feel I lose most gains! I don't see sarms good for pct as they bind to androgen receptor and what I want is to lat receptor s rest.

Currently I'm on salbutamol as my bridge. Planning 8 weeks of bridge. Can't wait to start primo and t bol...

calmb4dastorm

Cycle will be an 8 week cut with a slightly nontraditional approach. I am in the planning phase of it now. Primo, NPP, test P, A-bombs in 2 week bursts. I am looking for Stanolone for hardening effects and have not found any yet. I'm currently on low dose Primo to see how for next 4 weeks to see how my body responds to it. 

THE MOOSE

Pct is needed for Women... Even though they don't have testicles... They produce small amounts of Testosterone from the ovaries & doing gear suppresses their levels too. Women should take OTC test boosters to get their Test levels up!

Last edited: