Would anyone recommend test 400 over test E?

Hchero

You’d be lucky to actually get enanthate, most test e sold on internet is actually cyponate. I see no problem with a blend… 3x a week vs 2x a week. If it’s made properly with care, there is zero pip on test 400-500… 600 will leave a knot lol

zakco

Is there any chance of crashing at that concentration? Not that it's the end of the world just a pain in the ass to deal with. I never even considered buying test over 300/ml because I didn't want to deal with crashing.....maybe I'm mistaken.

Craig tomo

Is there any chance of crashing at that concentration? Not that it's the end of the world just a pain in the ass to deal with. I never even considered buying test over 300/ml because I didn't want to deal with crashing.....maybe I'm mistaken.
What do you mean by crashing bud?

HGH.to

you mean the crystalization of the solution in the vial?
if so, that often happens regardless of the concentration. and it's not a problem, simply warm it up and the crystals dissipate.

zakco

I had it happen to some masteron...I heated the vial until it dissolved and then diluted it with sterile grape seed oil.....turning 200mg/ml into 100mg/ml.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I got told short esters at 300mg a ml a diluted using carbolic acid to get it to that concentration. I think something similar is done to get long esters to 400+mg per ml.

Im not a science doctor though.

Craig tomo

Any ideas to take anyone???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-12-12-31-15-939_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-12-31-15-939_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20230327_115655.jpg
    IMG_20230327_115655.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 6