Would anyone recommend test 400 over test E?

suppsforlife

Tbh I'm not a expert 😅 I have 5 meals a day but now I'm upping it to 8 with more calories in plus with 3 protein shakes a day so now I have everything in I just need to focus pal 👍 but don't get me wrong I'll eat more with plenty of protein aswel 👍
eating enough calories + having enough sleep and of course training hard shouldn't be a problem to see improvements in your weight. especially if you add test

Gainz.

Yummmm test 450 🥰😌😌
It's andropen... I might drop the 2x 250mg test e for my blast and run 1ml 450mg andropen and .5mil of my beligas 200mg test e (550mg total)
Because the 450 is dosed so high it's hard to run for my 125mg trt dose.
It's only 50mg higher than I planned on running... But it will make life easier.

Gainz.

Lol i typically do same amounts each time and its honestly rough i cant do it in my quads cuz it hurts but only the 400 hurts so i try and keep it the same everytime.
I've been going to my delts more often than not. For a while I did only quads. Then I would rotate R quad, L quad, L cheek, R cheek, R delt, L delt. But my last... 2 weeks of injections... Delts. Absolutely no pain or pip. But my first 3ml shot of my blast I did my quad... On Monday I'm going to put all 3ml in my delt. I'm definitely a little worried about that one.
But I just did tren base and test base into my delt a few hours ago... No pip.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Lol i typically do same amounts each time and its honestly rough i cant do it in my quads cuz it hurts but only the 400 hurts so i try and keep it the same everytime.
I've been injecting my butt every other day for over a year.

This 450 shite I bought is starting to feel noticeable, not painful but I can tell I'm injecting 4ml every 2 days.

This is almost certainly very foolish but my quads and delts are just not happening. I'd see her coming with the needle. So I don't get panicked I lie face down, hugging a pillow, chain vaping.

Sometimes, when she sticks it in I say Uwu.

Gainz.

I've been injecting my butt every other day for over a year.

This 450 shite I bought is starting to feel noticeable, not painful but I can tell I'm injecting 4ml every 2 days.

This is almost certainly very foolish but my quads and delts are just not happening. I'd see her coming with the needle. So I don't get panicked I lie face down, hugging a pillow, chain vaping.

Sometimes, when she sticks it in I say Uwu.

Haha... I vape too... Even though I think it's the gayest thing in the world. "Fucking clouds bro" god damnit I hate those kids.
Been vaping for... 8 years. Build my own coils and make my own juice.
But I don't know how you guys who are afraid of needles can tolerate this lifestyle 🤣😂.
I have a buddy who will pass out at the site of blood and if you mentioned the word needle he will get dizzy 🤣😂.
My girl doesn't do well with blood either.
But that shit has just never bothered me. I look forward to every injection. It's a big reason why I started doing tren ace and mast p.
But as far as the pain of the actual injection... Delts are by far the least painful. But... If you get pip... It's probably the worst.

Gainz.

I fucking love needles. I'll inject my fucking. Eyes. Gimmie JUICE. GIMMIE NEEDLES. I love em. It's like looking at a fuckin slice of pizza

I have to constantly stop myself from dosing too early.
I look forward to that next injection so fucking much... I know every injection means I'll be a little bit bigger.
I fucking love that feeling of that steel ripping through my skin!

TotalWar

I look forward to that next injection so fucking much... I know every injection means I'll be a little bit bigger.
Exactly!!!!

HGH.to

you can always get the short estered stuff. except for eq, almost all of them have short versions. like the base you got, but that's mainly a pre-workout only

BulkinWes

Haha... I vape too... Even though I think it's the gayest thing in the world. "Fucking clouds bro" god damnit I hate those kids.
Been vaping for... 8 years. Build my own coils and make my own juice.
But I don't know how you guys who are afraid of needles can tolerate this lifestyle 🤣😂.
I have a buddy who will pass out at the site of blood and if you mentioned the word needle he will get dizzy 🤣😂.
My girl doesn't do well with blood either.
But that shit has just never bothered me. I look forward to every injection. It's a big reason why I started doing tren ace and mast p.
But as far as the pain of the actual injection... Delts are by far the least painful. But... If you get pip... It's probably the worst.
vaping and jucing are horrible together bro.... with that being said i use element vape and just got a bad ass mod last week from there lmao

BulkinWes

i cant even feel it in my glutes at all unless i hit a nerve lol

Gainz.

vaping and jucing are horrible together bro.... with that being said i use element vape and just got a bad ass mod last week from there lmao

I just don't believe all the bad propaganda about how "bad" vape is... It's been around for 15+ years now. And they claim... Well smoking was around for ever before we found out how bad it was... Yeah... No shit... Because now we have MRI machines and x rays...
If we started smoking when we had access to those, we would have found out immediately.
I'm not saying vape is good for you... But... Who fucking cares.
Vape is slowly being shut down... Not for your safety... No... Because it was killing big tobaccos wallet. Big tobacco funs big pharma...
People were quitting cigs left and right and killing their profits. Because it's so hard to tax vg, pg, and food flavoring they decide to start banning it. Not to save you or your kids .. to get their profits back up. Because... Cigs aren't banned... Alcohol isn't banned... Just vape. The thing that was hurting their profits.
Is vape good for you... No... Is it a thousand times better than cigs... Yes. So... Do they really care about us... No.

Gainz.

you can always get the short estered stuff. except for eq, almost all of them have short versions. like the base you got, but that's mainly a pre-workout only

Id love to try mast base...
Just to see the mental affect

TotalWar

I just don't believe all the bad propaganda about how "bad" vape is... It's been around for 15+ years now. And they claim... Well smoking was around for ever before we found out how bad it was... Yeah... No shit... Because now we have MRI machines and x rays...
If we started smoking when we had access to those, we would have found out immediately.
Vape is slowly being shut down... Not for your safety... No... Because it was killing big tobaccos wallet. Big tobacco funs big pharma...
People were quitting cigs left and right and killing their profits. Because it's so hard to tax vg, pg, and food flavoring they decide to start banning it. Not to save you or your kids .. to get their profits back up. Because... Cigs aren't banned... Alcohol isn't banned... Just vape. The thing that was hurting their profits.
Is vape good for you... No... Is it a thousand times better than cigs... Yes. So... Do they really care about us... No.
This. I notice huge difference in toxicity now that I vape vs smoke.

BulkinWes

Your inhaling a foreign substance into your body yes it’s bad for you lmao but I was just talking shit being retarded cuz I lift and vape and hit and inhaler before lifting hahahah I do what I want cuz I like what I do