WWII Mauser

JdDaniel01

[[{"fid":"33987","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]][[{"fid":"33985","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]Fully restored. Mint condition. 

JdDaniel01

Brushed stainless. I did all the work myself. It was my summer tinkering project last summer. Somehow I ended up with one with a perfect bore. Rifling is pristine. I got it off of a crackhead for a hundred bucks. He needed money and I love firearms, so it worked out well for both of us. 

SemperFi

Very cool project. Thanks for sharing a nice piece of history. That's one to pass down in the family!

Can you post a picture of the barrel since the picture is cut off when expanded? Thanks.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

My only slight complaint is it has the straight bolt handle, so in order to mount any type of scope to it I have to put a "scout rifle" mount and long eye relief scope on. Not a deal breaker. But an 8mm Mauser round is defInitely fun to blast with. I'd like to test it at longer ranges but I'm super hesitant to mod it in any way.