XXXXX

Joshua.Crain

I'm fairly new to the Muscle Gurus scene and don't know many sites to use. I'm looking for a reliable site that excepts XXX (on first time Purchases). I've used JHFKHJFHVVGKGH and loved them, however they don't have that large of test brands and sizes. Anyone have any other sites that can be trusted??

Joshua.Crain

XXXXX.com has the option available right now. I've literally placed a first order 3 weeks ago with XXX and got my package 3 days ago.

csancheezy

of sources or payment methods is allowed in open forum. Please review the rules and guidelines http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines. Also be sure to make a proper intro to the community afterwards.

csancheezy

STop mentioning the sources and payment methods immediately! I will not continue to ask you sir! 

http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines

A

AnabolicPerformance

MRFIXIT said:
</p><p>CHEEZY?? WTF??? When did you become a mod bro? LOL I just noticed...</p><p> </p><p>
</p><p>Like honey badgers aren't mean enough now they gave that one a hammer</p><p> </p>

MRFIXIT

He Means, follow this link and introduce yourself on our forum... tell us what your here for and some of your stats maybe some of your cycles or experience  ... here is the link brother,,, its a great community ... you just have to follow some basic rules and everyone will welcome you with open arms... Good Luck Man     https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

Pankration

Oh shit,  congrats man,  I mean sir.  Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.  Most of us have no clue how to navigate and get the most out of the site. Be patient with us and let us know what is right or wrong. I can read the rules and regulations 10 times then go take a shit and all is lost ;-)~

Kielbasa_Posse

[[{"fid":"27087","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]He's not a true Mod yet. The new Mod rules state "All new mods must have some sort of Pink in there profile picture" 

siegmund

dam fix what's up,I hollored at you the other day ,and didn't hear back! You wernt serious when you said I was a prick and hard ass were you???I know.im ugly but didn't bver think I was a arogant prick!!•wtf serious.

ahhhh got you lol but serious were you been brother ?? You were missed. Good to have you back my friend.

sieg

MRFIXIT

HAHA !!! you know I love you man! I was totally fucking with ya man! Hows things going? If you ever see me talkin shit im just fuckin with you my friend.. I know we are cool like that so I do it!

MRFIXIT

Ive been slammed at Work! Im a GC And things are booming and im doing some Modeling and going to the gym everyday, So not much time to be on the computer...

yashe

Having a hard time not being suspicious of posts like these lately. Good job staying on top of this and others alike.