YK-11 as a myostatin inhibitor

otfjoey300

Has anybody else looked into this? Originally first heard it on one of Derek’s videos from moreplatesmoredates.com

by the way if you don’t follow this kid I suggest giving it a look.

in regards to SARMS my experience is limited… I’ve tried a couple sarms only cycles, wasn’t impressed.. just went back to anabolics, but I know they do have their place. Interesting myostatin is something that could hinder muscle growth big time. I’m sure this will be more prominent in the future of bodybuilding

Twizted

Yeah that does sound rather interesting. If I remember correctly I came across a study that was centered around myostatin inhibitors and it said that blocking myostatin does indeed allow for increased muscle mass. The only problem was that muscle tendons became smaller and much more brittle resulting in a sharp increase in the chance of injury. I guess myostatin plays a pretty big part in the health of our tendons.

otfjoey300

Yeah that does sound rather interesting. If I remember correctly I came across a study that was centered around myostatin inhibitors and it said that blocking myostatin does indeed allow for increased muscle mass. The only problem was that muscle tendons became smaller and much more brittle resulting in a sharp increase in the chance of injury. I guess myostatin plays a pretty big part in the health of our tendons.
Hence running it with something synergistic with a compound that increases collagen synthesis like deca .. there might be something to this ; just doing some research lately nothing I plan on doing anytime soon

HGH.to

It may be helpful for those who already reached their limits? meaning is fairly good for a very limited number of people?