You cant afford hgh?

MONSTRO

Do you love hgh but you dont have the money to afford the right dosage to build muscle? I think we all have this problem. Have money to use 6 to 8ius every day is impossible for majority of the people. But with the newest innovations on this industry we have peptides that a lot of people think is bullshit and pros don’t use it. WRONG. They use , but they know how to use them.

MONSTRO Protocol:

*Right after workout take 200 / 300mcg GHRP6 and right after take a low dosage of HGH ( 3 to 4ius ). Shooting GHRP6 right before HGH will double is potency and 4ius will be like 8ius.

Sounds crazy but works amazing

MONSTRO

MONSTRO

I use this method on my bulking and i never grow like that before . Remember before this i did cycles with 15ius per day . I see this method in 2 top coaches after i start doing

HGH.to

Thanks Monstro for sharing your wisdom on how to save $$$
I am also going to try helping with saving $$$ for HGH.

MONSTRO

Thanks Monstro for sharing your wisdom on how to save $$$
I am also going to try helping with saving $$$ for HGH.
I born on a poor family and i never had chance to train in comercial gym and of course take hgh only on dreams . In 2018 when i decide compete i receive some support of hgh and was the first time i touch the holy grail of bodybuilding and my body change completely ( muscle roundness, 3d look)