YOU GOTTA READ THIS

comquick

had to message you this shit cause I'm still laughing about it. so yesterday I decided I was going to go ahead and do my first shot !!!!!! I COULDNT WAIT ANY LONGER.so I kept thinking about all the info that everyone was giving me about how to do the shot. I was the biggest puss ever lol. so step 1) I took the little vial of test 400 out of the box.
step 2) I took the needle out of the wrapper. step 3) I cleaned the bottle with an alcohol pad ( the entire bottle) step 4) I took my 22 gauge needle and pulled back on it till I hit the 4th little line on the side. step 5) I poked the bottle and pushed the air in the bottle, then drew out 3 little lines of fluid out into the needle. step 6) I took a clean pad out and cleaned the right side of my but cheek. step 7) I picked up the needle and flicked the side a few times and then pushed a few drops out to make sure there was no air in it. Step 8) I tried to get the courage up to poke myself, mind you at this point I'm scared to death because everyone told me it was going to hurt with that big of a gauge. I'm standing in my bedroom naked as a jay bird looking in the mirror yelling at myself. ( COME ON YOU PUSSY, YOU CAN DO THIS SHIT. WHAT A FUCKING COWARD, SUCH A PUSSY, JUST FUCKING JAB THAT SHIT) I would pull the needle back and start to try to just do it quick like 50 times, but every time it got close to my skin my arm would pump the brakes real quick lol. so I said ok let me try this a different way. I just put the needle up to my cheek and pressed a little and that shit went right in with no issues lol. I didn't even feel it. . so at this point I'm fucking so excited lol. I pull back the hammer on the needle to make sure I didn't get any blood. I pushed in the fluid slow and waited like 20 or 30 seconds to pull it out. DUDE IM OFFICALLY ON CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!! one of the biggest things I can already tell is I did the shot around 4:30 pm. and by 7 or 8pm I wasn't sore from working out that morning at all. needless to say, I took the shot at 4:30pm and couldn't sleep worth a shit. I was up till like 12:30 and couldn't fall asleep. I finally said fuck it at 5am and went to the gym and tried to kill myself lol. NOTE TO SELF. pin in the morning when you get up not in the afternoon or night lol. if you guys see anything I did wrong please let me know so I can try to do correctly next time.

Dolf

Did you use the same pin to draw and inject?

I could never jab myself either. To this day I still put it to my skin and just push it in. I've pinned my wife and I'll jab the sbit out of her, but not myself lol

B

Burrr

Com, nice job on finally getting over the pin anxiety!

Didn;t you get some lower strength stuff in that huge pack of gear that landed? I'd use some 250mg stuff instead of the 400.

comquick

yes dolf I used the same needle to draw as to pin. the stuff I got was actually stronger. it was 150mg test e 150mg test c and 100mg of test p per ml. so I'm going to split the 1 ml dose in 2 shots. that will put me at 500mg per week. but I will do just over 1 ml a week to get the 500mg

comquick

to be honest, I split my first purchase into two separate orders. that being said I am tracking my second package as wee speak and it should be here in a few days. one can only hope they mess that one up as well. I may not have to order again fo at least a year. I have enough right now from the first package to get threw 2 cycles. almost 3 and that don't count what is still on the way

Thaistick

You'll find it a lot easier if you aren't using a harpoon. Get some 25ga needles in whatever length you like and it's a lot less intimidating. I actually use a 27ga 1 1/4" for most of my injections. For anything I inject ed or EOD I use a 29ga 5/8 slin pin. After a few thousand injects you won't even think about it. 

SharonKY

I am a wuss too, but I stick myself with other medicine everyday (no AAS, yet)...I prefer my stomach actually.  I draw my medicine with a 20g and inject with a 29g.  Super simple...

Glad you were able to get that accomplished, Com!

Dolf

Pins are cheap. To be completely sanitary and sterile you need to change pins. Plus the stopper dulls the needle. $8 for 100 pins is not worth an abcess.

T

tebusa

hey man i been pinning test prop and tren ace for 12weeks ,in my ass ,and now i got that much hard tissues nots it getting harder to find a spot lol ,i kinda addicted to pinning now ,just relax spread your skin with your thumb and forfinger and push in ,slow is the way,dont rush and pullout slow , pour some hot water over syringe . 25g to draw 21g to pinn ,and you can get a amp splitter off amazon for pennies . this just my way not tellin anyone how to suck eggs

logical1

I'm new to this forum but this reminds of my first time. Nice job, it takes alittle more courage when your alone then when your buddies there saying do it!

I

icdeadlifters

Lmao..... Great job, I couldn't pin myself. My wife does it for me. Its great you came in here asked ?s and now you are in a cycle. Always rotate glutes. Best wishes bro.....psssst I'm abpugtto pin and I CANT WAIT.... That's how you'll get. Great job bro.

blastthru23

That was hella funny. It wont be long until you cant wait to feel that steel penetrating your skin and muscle. I pin daily, and sometimes at night i want to pin again. I guess it's the ritual i like. Closing  the door, pulling out a syringe, getting the vials prepared, wiping down with a shitload of rubbing alcohol, tearing open the package containing the pin...u get the idea. Fucking love it, and become sad when the end of the cycle draws near. Its a real trip, dude. Welcome to gear land my friend, hope you enjoy the ride!!!

swolesam

well said blast. Im finishing week 1 of my cycle right now, and its the best feeling ever! i've been on a mental high the whole week!! I have more than 15 cycles under my belt, and I still get equally excited when im starting a new cycle. Like you said, when the end draws near , you feel you're already mentally missing it !

blastthru23

Now gonna cruise, fuck the dumb shit. Better living thru chemistry! Hate seeing my vials empty. The last of any seems to disappear all too quickly! 

Bachulugh

Cool man, good job....first time I did it my hands wouldnt stop shaking, dude gave me some 27g and I bent the hell out of it. All good now though, quick and painless.