Your results from Var

calmb4dastorm

Iron sisters, post your Var experiences here! We will be adding compound profiles of PEDs that are most often used by us fit chicks!!!!

SharonKY

I did an 8 week cycle of var (first cycle ever) of 10mg per day, week 5-7 I went up to 20mg per day (10mg split) and back down to 10mg per day for week 8.  I noticed an increase in strength at about week 3 going from 10pound cable flys to 40pounds, 1 RM being 65 pounds.  Traps grew like weeds and quads grew as well.  No side effects that I could tell except some acne which was easily dealt with by using manuka honey facial scrub.

swolesam

Sharon - Have you tried any of these compounds INDIVIDUALLY in the past? If you have then groovy, if you havent you're setting yourself up for some major trouble, and highly likely you'd drop off the cycles very early on. The rule of thumb, if you take a conservative approach with safety and steady results in focus, is to not stack more than 1 compound you haven't experienced before at a time. In other words, dont change more than 1 variable in the equation at any point in time. Reason being, if you experience sides, you will be clueless on what's happening and why, and it will be impossible to adjust with too many variables in the equation. Its like shooting a moving target, the odds would be lined up against you. Like i said, if you already tried them individually, then groovy, by all means go for it.

If you havent used any of the 3 before then my recommendation would be to go with VAR again and Test E, thats it. Since you already know what to expect from Var, Test E will be your unknown factor here. Run the cycle and experience it, if all goes well with this cycle, then cycle after you can go with var, test e, and turinabol OR Turinabol and Test E alone. Then the only changing factor is Turinabol. And so on, you catch my drift. That's how you build experience with these compounds safely. 

Outlawthing

X3 Sharon I would pick one compound  at a time this is one of those things wherea little is good and more is better 

Dolf

X2 with sam sharon...only add 1 new compound at a time, so if there's issues or problems you can adjust dosing or bail on that particular compound if needed. 

calmb4dastorm

The guys are steering you correctly!!!!!! The only way to know how a compound treats you as far as sides go is to run them individually, so you can drop the Compound that is causing the unwanted side effects

calmb4dastorm

If my memory serves me correctly, Babydoll is  going to be running the test P for4 weeks (75mgweek in 3 doses) keeping eye out for sides, if  no sides present themselves,  she will then add her t-bol to the  prop for the duration of the cycle, noting dides if any. she has the Provi on hand  as needed IF NEEDED for estrogenic sides.

SemperFi

Sharon, Didn't you have some bloating and water retention issues? Or was that unassociated to the use of var? Did it end up being diet issues?

DISREGARD THIS POST SHARON. I HAD TIME TO READ YOUR INITIAL CONCERN ON CYCLE AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH NEGATIVE SIDES OF VAR.

SEMPER FI

Hey ladies...I am looking at dong clen and var for my first cycle. Reading your comments should I try one first and see if sides and then add in another for stack? Thanks for any help!

Dolf

Clen is not an aas compound, so there's no risk of virilizing sides like var could have. Clens sides are feeling hot, sweating, muscle pumps, and breathing issues if taken before doing cardio. Var also causes muscle pumps, so it would be highly suggested to get some taurine to combat that. 

Not real sure how you want to run the clen, but length of time you use clen will dictate how you cycle the clen. You could start the clen 4 to 6 weeks prior to the var if you decide to run the two weeks on two weeks off protocol and you would by that time be familiar with clen's sides before starting the var. Many use something during the two weeks off like an eca cutstack, or run t3 in combo with clen. I wouldn't advise the t3 unless you are also using an aas compound to preserve muscle. 

I always advise for anyone to do extensive research on anything they plan to run, and then ask questions about anything they may not understand. I especially advise this with clen because there is a lot involved in cycling clen. Ramping up, and down. When to ramp up and down. How you'll cycle it...long or short term. When to take it because it will affect your cardio session, and your sleep. Plus many other aspects. For the var you'd wanna look at sides and virilizing sides. Know these sides by heart, so you can detect them early, and make sure these sides are something you can deal with, and or live with. Basically is the juice worth the squeeze.

calmb4dastorm

he hit the nail on the head. For us females, the risk of virilization is all too real and very likely. The use of aas vs clen is a very important and personal decision not to be taken lightly. 

I personally did not care for Clen cycles or ECA stacks. With that said, i will tell you what i have ACCEPTED to live with while using AAS: i grow hair on my chin and jawline....hair removal 2 x weekly...my voice has changed, but i have grown to like it..i couldn't sing before cycling 3 years ago. Oh, last night there was this random hair on my trap. I was like, really. Smh. But it comes with the territory. And i am ok with that. There are other sides like clitoral enlargement, acne, oily skin etc that one must be aware of. 

Thank you so much Dolf and Calm! 

For the clen I am thinking 2 wk on 2 wk off dependent upon side. Then will incorp var after I know how I do on the clen. Having never done aas yet, feel a bit safter starting with the clen then adding var later. Biggest thing is making sure I do not destroy what I have body wise so want to make sure the mix is going to benefit not harm. Keep the information coming! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out! I have worked to get where I am at without aas but now ready for the next level to ramp up for shows. I really like this site compared to others I have been on and lost interest in after a few days. This site is full of kind and helpful BB's who are wanting to help others and not just put on a "show" to look good. 

Dolf

Guiding, and helping each other achieve our goals is the environment we choose to put forth. It's not as entertaining as the flaming, and bullshit of other sites, but you can feel comfortable here asking simple questions. It may be simple to me, but its not to the individual asking. How is flaming or bashing gonna help that person? Its not! 

Sounds like you've got your diet and training down to a tee. Once you introduce aas into the mix it'll definitely take you to that next level. Once you've done your research, and feel confident make a cycle log, and we can assist you in perfecting it to optimize results for your set goals.