Your results from Var

siegmund

dolf 

summed it up.blondie. , everyone starts somewhere , and ,questions and being part of a community ( which you are now. , thankyou its a pleasure) ..

i have been bashed myself. and let pride kick in get a fu attitude. and i got hurt. ..id ask a serious question and get a remark , oh well i stubbed my toe blame.it on the gear.  ..!!! that statment sticks in my head now for 4 years.  ...smh.  i ran some compounds and felt like everytime i asked a question i was bashed. and then all the other assholes jumped on the band wagon...well i found MG. , and been here since. we are family here and i honestly dont think there is another site out there that can compare to the care and love we have for each other here ...

ultra egos.  me dolf and calm fight over whos hitting BAN.   the fastest. 0 % tolorance for that.  they can go back to where they come from. ..because they will not be here. ...thats a promise.  i hate seeing a new member get bashed so i really honestly do not go to other forums. .

in a rare occosion ill send a pm to a member or other mod there im cool with , to futher our protection of the community. other than that ..no.  i stay home.like in life.  

APL

Keep in mind that even tho anavar does have a tendency of virilization that is often underestimated. Not saying anavar is bad in females (there are less virilization prone compounds tho) but keep it in mind and watch for the sides. There are some good females here with lots of knowledge here along with plenty of support!