Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight loss pills

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best weight loss pill is eating right in the first place... and the weight stays off more permanently
    Just feeling like being a wise ass
    Last edited by blastthru23; 05-22-2019, 12:45 AM.

Comment

ECA or CLENBUTEROL are both excellent fat burners. A few iu of HGH daily are very effective as well.

Comment

I advice Clenbuterol can be used as a weight loss aid because it can increase a person's metabolism. As well as reducing body fat and weight, it also allows the user to retain both muscle mass and body strength at the same time.
        Last edited by JohnBrown; 07-05-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBrown View Post
          I advice Clenbuterol can be used as a weight loss aid because it can increase a person's metabolism. As well as reducing body fat and weight, it also allows the user to retain both muscle mass and body strength at the same time.
          What is a safe dosage of clenbuterol do you use?

Comment

• Dolf
            Dolf commented
            Editing a comment
            There are sever6ways to run clen, and I'll let you research that, and if there's anything you don't understand create a forum topic with your questions brother.

To answer your question you don't want to go over 140mcg as a Male user. For me personally 120mcg is the limit because anything over that has too bad of sides. We are all different though and I know of some who can't stand the sides of clen at even just 60mcg.

Https://musclegurus.to
        Working...
        X