Letrozole xxxx

Mike4217

High my name is mike im new to this fourm board i bought xxxx letrozole came in box product matched the the anti counterfit website my question is i eat half a tab and it taste like nothing is that normal or is it bunk thanks 

Dolf

Your post was edited because you can't discuss sources or labs in open forum.

My question to you is why would you think it should have a taste to it?

strong

There is no way to answer this question.   Be careful with using Letro. Its very powerful in eliminating Estro.  This can create E2 Crashes.. Just do your research and good luck...

strong

Hmm, I have never noticed a taste to any of my Pharma products while on PCT.  It is always recommended to use Pharma grade products for PCT meds. I know that a lot of UGL's will add flavor to their tabs... 

I have to agree with Strong on this, never noticed anything on taste myself. Then again, I don't chew my tabs. The Pharma grade for PCT is some of the best advice I have heard in a long time and every new person to AAS reading this should take heed. Recovering from a cycle can be enough of a bitch mentally, don't compound that by having inferior PCT drugs to work with. 

Now if they just had an ultimate PCT for us old guys who aren't recovering no mater what I would be really happy!