Var or Primo

Papa.Smurf0311

My lady is wanting to tone up and shed some fat/weight and is open to the idea of Anavar or Primo (tabs). she does not want to put on any mass or size. just wants to tone up. I see that var for woman is good for more muscle mass but can also be good for cutting as well. I think im leaning towards primo but I want to hear what others think.

calmb4dastorm

Hi Papa.Smurf! IMO, we as women can tone up without the use PEDS. For those of us that opt to use anabolics to assist in that endeavor, Var and primo are both great choices. Research each one of the compounds and determine which is better for her based on the expected results.

Dolf

X2 with calm.

I would recommend primo injected subq it's better for the liver and a painless simple injection.

Dunbar

Slightly off the topic but what type of results have you seen from primo Dolf? Have you ever run it stand alone?

Papa.Smurf0311

Thanks guys. Im not sure if she is wanting to use points at the moment. For me, I loved Primo injects. very mild but gave me a little more umph.

calmb4dastorm

Thanks guys. Im not sure if she is wanting to use points at the moment. For me, I loved Primo injects. very mild but gave me a little more umph.

I have and am currently running Primo to help me preserve my lean muscle while dieting for next show. I chose it because that's one property that it's known for. One will not gain much mass if any using it so IMO it's best served for cutting. Primo is also known to directly promote lipolysis, so again, it received the thumbs up for my use right now. I can tell you that I sm losing bodyfat but not at fast rate, but it's steady. It's considered to be a mild DHT, but a DHT nonetheless. If one has a predisposition for MPB or hair thinning, primo will likely contribute to speeding it up. This is the case with women as well.

Papa.Smurf0311

thats exactly how I felt on it. it wasnt much of a strength or muscle builder but more of a preserver for the muscle and strength that I have already gained. Will definitely be using it next summer as well as some masteron probably. are you using oral primo or injections?

Dolf

My wife has issues with primo and var causing her hair to thin. She does do very well with a very low dose of test pinned subq.

Dolf

I always use testosterone as a base for anything. Whether cycling or cruising. I've used primo for cutting, but would rather use masteron since the effects are much better imo. However my days of hard core cycling are nearing an end and primo with test and var will be my extent of a cycle. I will also run primo low dose with my trt dose since primo is very low risk for health issues that more potent aas brings along with it.

calmb4dastorm

I'm pinning it. My hair thins on it too, Dolf. I don't mind it now during the summer, but because of that, I don't use it often.

Dolf

My wife has long hair to the bottom of her butt. It's very thick and healthy. She freaks if it starts falling out.

THE MOOSE

One of my X girlfriends begged me to do Primo shots 100mg a week! (The real pharma grade EU Bayer amps). She did 10 weeks & got virilization side effects. Her voice dramaticly deepend on just 100mg a week. It worked great, but not worth the sides...Real Primo acetate tabs are hardAF to find, expensive, & have a short half life. Soo if you find 25 mg tabs & she takes 1/2 a tab 2 times a day. Technically that's 175 mg a week. Kind of a high dose for a recreational user. I would try 50mg shots 1/2 cc every 5 days to play it safe. Also, the leaner she is; the better it will work!

Last edited:

BCG111

My Girlfriend is cut up real nice she likes both var and primo ace oral... the var pumps her up gives her calf pumps just walking...the primo ace comes on slow but slick. not really pumped up like var,,, more of the real nice chiseled cut look on a woman...the primo also boosts your immune system very very clean...
my choice would just have her run the primo due to its cleanliness and beautiful muscle and tone it adds.

BCG111

Hi, Dolf she likes it at 100-150mgs per week...remember this is primo there's no bloat. Just makes her chiseled.

Dolf

My wife has used var at 10mg ed, but she had issues with her hair starting to fall out, so that's not an option for her. She does do well on 25 to 30mg test e or c per week. She pins it subq.

BCG111

yes, you are correct about the loss of hair with Var for women , actually, men also...A women not have this low dose primo or the low doses of test..

AnabolicTitan

Neither, I would look towards PCT. Viralization can happen with both var and primo, I would say with Primo the affects would be more dramatic.
Look in to gw501516 aka gw516, gw50156, etc etc etc. Maybe some Clen, I hate that shit but it'll get you shredded. Unless a woman is heavily in to body building and is ready for that next step, I would avoid AAS altogether. I'm a horrible salesman.