Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EQ or Deca for bulking

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EQ or Deca for bulking

I was wondering what the experience on some peoples EQ or Deca cycles were for bulking and mass. Ive used both. i think i didnt run the EQ high enough or long enough. Had a pretty decent time with deca. just curious what people think is better for mass and gaining.

I had the same thought a couple years back. Tried EQ 2 times and both times i found myself getting tired, really oily skin and had to up my test dose to stop myself shutting down. I personaly realy like deca for a bulk. i see all the pros, especially with the faster acting 2ml ampouls.

Comment

I'm in favor of deca myself. I eat well with eq but that's all. More gains noticed using deca. Recently I have chosen test p 100,npp 100 EOD. and use 50mg. Dbol for the first 4 weeks ED. And the last 4 weeks of my 8week cycle I through in 50mg. Of anavar ED. For me this works.

Comment

I Feel like EQ made me tired as well

Comment

I like EQ only because it gives me less sides, but def got to run it longer! More of a hardner & show viens more than size for me. Only one drug gives me less size per cycle & thats Primo! I still pick it over Deca... Never had Deca Dick episode or gyno flare up on EQ? Can't say the same running Deca! Just my experiance. Hope that helps
          Last edited by THE MOOSE; 01-15-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X