Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle

This review for the excel oil base test suspension I received  from Alpha in one of my past orders and it was so good I thought I would give just this product s review.

When my package arrived the first thing I did was take one dose of the rest suspension just to see how it was. I normally dose suspension one hour pre workout. After 15 minutes of injection I could taste it on my tongue. Around 1hour later my muscles began to tighten up and I became pumped with energy so then I took off for the gym. While workout began I noticed that I was moving from one exercise to another not even giving myself time for rest . It was if I didn't need a rest. One and a half hours later and I was done. The pump was great. I haven't felt that way in awhile. My muscles were tight for an hour after words. I used .5 arimidex each time I injected the suspension. 3 days later I began to bloat and my weight has gone up 8 lbs. I then had to up my AI to 1mg. My libido crashed and my aggression went up. On the 6th day at 1mg arimidex the bloat went down my libido came back and weight was normal. My strength went up some I noticed while in the gym. Even though the suspension aromatized very quick I'd have to say that this is the best oil base suspension I have ever used. When I first looked at the vial it looked like water base. I had to double check but it was oil. It looked like water base and drew with ease through a 27 gauge slin needle. There was sediment at the bottom but no worries I had just shook it vigorously and it mixed up. There was a little sting while injecting but no pip after words. Not even the next day.
giant joe avatar
Rep: 0
3 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu