Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

N/A

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I didn't have to deal with the customer service process, but ordering was simple, smooth and overall I was pleased with the transaction.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery was much faster than I expected, as I've not dealt with this before I wasn't sure how long to expect but I got my package in less than a week (and I ordered on a Saturday I'm pretty sure?) and as for the packaging... well, the packaging was very discreet, in a tamper evident, sealed bag. I was quite glad to see that. As this is my first transaction, I'll definitely be ordering again!

Products Ordered

I only ordered two bottles of Beligas Testosterone Propionate, 100mg, but they arrived together uniform and in perfect condition.

Product Effects

So far, as a newbie to anabolics, I can tell you that in the 5 short days I've used it (3 doses, 150mg total) I've noticed my mental focus return to me, I feel much better, more energy, more strength in the gym and so far overall better quality of life. I've not noticed any negative sides yet, of course I've not been on it for very long. No pain or lumping in injection site, no itching, no redness. Good quality so far.

Review

Overall, absolutely love my experience and intend to order again very soon. I'm happy to be able to work towards my goals with the help of this awesome company and I hope they'll continue to give me the best quality service and products that I know I'm sure to get. So if you're new, like I was, I highly recommend you give them a try. You won't regret it.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Z
Rep: 7
11 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 2

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu