Review Detail

Steroids A admin

First let me start by saying I placed an order with Americanpharma I backed out for whatever the reason. I’ve never ordered from them before and I had no communication with them at all. 7 days later a package came and it was my order, I reached out to them to return it and they told me to keep it and give an honest review if I try it. So I have been using it now for 46 days and the stuff is  legit real legit. I reached out again and offered to pay this time and they were like no it was are mistake it’s cool. They did not know if I would ever order again. This to me says a lot about the company so is there anyone saying there a scam I can’t and don’t believe it because scammers don’t send out free product and product that’s this good I think not. So if I want good gear I’d go here.

My power lifts have all gone up and I have put on about 8 pounds of muscle with very little water retention. I was doing 1cc of tren and1cc of cyp 3 times a week but needed to back the tren up to a half cc because I was not sleeping bad night sweats and pushed my aggression to the edge. I also get oily skin which I never got before. Very little pip. I run it under warm water and that does the trick. Now let me tell you I’m 53 years old, I stopped all gear for a good 6 months, so this run is nice I can feel my core heat up all day long not just during my workouts I’m eating clean and without even working my abs there popping out. I believe it’s the tren that’s cutting me up. Also my appetite is crazy I can’t seem to ever be fully satisfied I’m hungry all the time. As I stated before my lifts are all up my bench is about 25 pounds up, squat is around the same, my indorence is an all time high. And the wife loves the attention.
S
Rep: 0
5 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu