Review Detail

Steroids A anasteroids

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support is great! Ordering process is made very easy. Any questions you have will be answered very quickly by owner. Best customer service I have ever experienced. Both for my first order and now my second order I received the other day.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Best delivery T/A out there! It’s almost to good to be true, but it is. 3 day delivery just like they say. Both my first and second order got to me in 3 days, and was provided with the tracking numbers. Packaging is very discreet but also packed very safe and secure so nothing breaks.

Products Ordered

1 arimidex
1 clomid
1 t3

Product Effects

All these products are fully legit. All products come from certain pharmaceutical labs. I felt better right away after starting the arimidex and clomid. My estrogen was definitely running high and those two products started to fix that right away. I could feel the difference. The T3 was for a friend who has already lost weight on it in just a few days.

Review

Like I said before I can’t recommend this place enough! Which is why I am writing another review. Truly one of a kind from all aspects from customer service to delivery. If you are looking for a good source look no farther! I will be ordering again very soon

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu