Review Detail

Steroids A anasteroids

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I have ordered from this company many times and the ordering process is very easy, with great customer service! Any questions you have will be happily answered. A few different payment options are also available.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The delivery times are usually always very good! Offers 3 day shipping which you can’t find anywhere else. I didn’t believe it at first but it’s true! Most of my orders I have received in 3 days! Packaging is always very discreet and done so all products are kept safe and not damaged.

Products Ordered

I have ordered many products in the past and everything has worked great and been 100% legit.
Recent order was
11 bottles of hmg,
And 4 bottles of hcg.

Product Effects

All products I have taken from this company have been potent and I have noticed effects very quickly! Lots of pharmaceutical products at prices you can’t beat.

Review

This is the best company out there for gear and these certain products. Since finding this company I have no longer needed to order from anyone else and has been a big relief. Owner is a great guy and always goes the extra mile to make you happy and feel comfortable.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Thank you very much
your money will never be lost i want you to know
I will always continue to provide quality service Thank you again

R
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.