Review Detail

Steroids A anasteroids
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

First class, it honestly doesn't get any better than what is provided. From the minute you place you're order Mah Man stays on top of every detail until it's delivered and even then he will notify you that the order has been delivered so if your out you know you will want to get it in the house!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

This last order took a bit longer to receive everything because of the size of the order. He sent it in three different packages with three different carriers. One being DHL that was held and never received so have they held it for a few days he sent a new package and with UPS and I received the package 4 days later completing the order.

Products Ordered

10 humatrope
10 test 400
9 deca 400
Arimedex 3 packages
3 hcg vials 2500
Cipro
Modiv
Cabergoline

Product Effects

The test 400 and deca 400 are fantastic products, I feel great on this gear, strong and my joints feel great as well as size and strength gains.
I tool a bit longer on this update so as to give an accurate review of the humatrope. It takes some time to start seeing results from hgh but I've experienced exactly what I have in the past when I was getting it from my doctor. Btw, I had cut my finger very deeply...so deep the lipids were in view. 2.5 weeks and it was heeled. Nice benefit of being on real hgh. Also, vascularity is extreme. Arimidex is working well as well as cabergoline keeping prolactin issues at bay while on Deca...ie....no deca dick.

Review

Overall opinion of these products is as good as any pharmaceutical that I've received from my doctor. Btw, I travel quite a bit and having a script from a doctor has made traveling with gear easy. I've only had one time when some overzealous tsa dude wanted to know what was in the "black bag". My doc got me a bag that has a cold pack with a groove to place hgh vials. Obviously when you're traveling you want to take the gear prescribed by your doc.
I highly recommend Anabolic steroid, great gear and service is phenomenal.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Thank you for choosing us
your money is always safe Thank you very much
I will serve people in the best way as long as I am here
Thank you
you will never lose your money no matter what happens here safe always % 100
Thank you very much

L
Rep: 2
6 posts