Review Detail

Steroids A apl
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Anabolic-performance is the Truth! I was shopping for a go to source after getting burned. These guys came thru and impressed me. I placed order and sent funds on a Saturday. Order was at my house that Monday! That's unreal! I thought they personally dropped it off. Communication was great. I had a few questions concerning pip which has been a problem for me in the past. I work on cars all day. Bad pip makes it hard to do my job. Anyway dude assured me it would be the smoothest gear I could find. I was not disappointed. Needless to say Anabolic-Performance is now my go to And with good reason.

I'm running Test E at 500mg/week, EQ 600mg/week, Tren E 225/week. Immediately noticed sweating way more when training. My strength is through the roof on all exercises although I don't know exact numbers. I run Tren kinda low to avoid the usual sides and it's no different with Anabolic-Performance Tren. No pip whatsoever which I absolutely love. Some shoulder acne which is clearing up with a little adex. I've put on a good solid 15 lbs. High quality gear at great prices and he's US domestic.
L
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu