Review Detail

Steroids A apl

my experience with aol was very professiona, pleasant and very quick to receive my products. I ordered 4 vials of test e 250 and a bottle of winstrol 50. I had ordered test e 250 from another supplier and it didn't fully test positive for the hormone properly though the tren did and the masteron did test positive. So I obviously was frustrated and didn't want to start my bulk without my test base so I read some more reviews and decided to try apl for my test base. His gear tested positive so I was good to go for my cycle. I am kinda sure the other guys test may be good too since the other gear was good but I had to be sure. I may just use the other test that tested iffy for my 

cruise. But anyways I'm 12 weeks into a 18 week bulk. I started at 195 at 11% bfistanding at 5'10". I'm now 215 after 12 weeks at 12%bfI. I ran apl test at 500-600 mg per week and tren at 325-400 mg a week with 4 Chloe's at 75 mg per day for a kickstarter and 50 mg of winstrol orals for the first 8 weekS. Now switching to mastering at 350 a week for the remainder of the last 6 weeks. I have had near o no side in gyro from the test and no prolactin from test though ive use dex and caber sparinlY. apl gear had no pip at all. Best vials I've ever seen in years. I recieved my gear in 3 days was packed tight and clean. I will return as a repeat customeR. I told him his site wasn't up on muscle gurus the other day and bow I'm glad to see ur back pal. I wasn't going to re prefer if I couldn't put up a review to share cause I feel that's important in the community of us powerlifters and bodybumolders like myself. I will be re ordering soon for my cut. Thanks Apl
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu