Review Detail

Steroids A apl

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Been dealing with APL for about 4 years. Always easy to order and when customer support is needed they always reply quickly.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Turnaround time is usually less than a week depending on how you pay. Packaging is excellent. Vials come in a vacuum sealed bag which is inside of another bag from the post office which is inside of a box.

Products Ordered

I’ve ordered just about everything on the site at some point or another. Deca, Test P, Test C, Test E, Masteron P, Masteron E, Primobolan, Tren A, Tren E, Equipoise, Winstrol, Anavar, Dbol, Tbol, Cut Stack 2

Product Effects

I’ve run everything I’ve ordered. Definitely legit with very little pip. Cut Stack 2 had the most pip but wasn’t unbearable like some other gear I’ve tried. I’ve never been disappointed with any of the gear. Strength, vascularity, endurance all increase. I get that beastly animalistic feeling every fucking time!! I love it!!

Review

I’ve been dealing with APL for over 4 years. Been my go to since my last review in 2016. They’re still around and still have some of the best gear and customer service out there. They do occasionally run out of stock and take a while to get restock. I hate when I have to use another source.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
L
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu