Review Detail

AOLabs.is Hot
Steroids A alpha-omega

these guys have the best customer service of any company in any industry I have ever bought something from. They email back quickly and the shipping was extremely quick (I think it was 3 business days, but 4 total because no post on sundays). The packaging was discreet and nothing was lose, it was packaged amazingly. I bought sustanon 250, aromasin, and nolvadex. The sustanon 250 is amazing, my Strength and size have shot through the roof on only 400mg/week. Even though all their orals are the shape of the Superman logo they are legit, I have had no issues with estrogen while using the aromasin and I am 8 weeks into my cycle so far. I have recommended this company to all my friends that do use or want to use gear in the future and I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

Strength increase of 40 lbs on squats, 35 lbs on bench, 30 lbs on deadlifts. I have gained 20 lbs and am still relatively lean, my body fat does not seem to have shot up very much. My recovery is amazing, I usually need around 8-9 hours of sleep to feel recovered but since using this product I feel fine with 6 hours. I have also been able to start doing two-a-days and have noticed no issues with recovery. My traps and delts have also shot up out of nowhere which is always a good thing. Side effects are easily controlled with the other products I bought from them as well
I
Rep: 2
14 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu