Steroids A alpha-omega
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Mrs. AO answered my emails so fast that we may as well have been texting or on instant message. very very helpful with all my questions.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

My package got to me so fast that it was almost like just buying it from the store if I could. Very satisfied. the package was legit. for a family business they are running, they have it going on. very discreet and very well packaged with double bagging and tape and bubble wrap. they have their own labels and oral packets. its the real deal for UGL.

Products Ordered

AO test CYP. AO EQ. AO ANAVAR (20mg) AO HCG.

Product Effects

I was using some products from another supplier before this got to me and it was good to go but i am saving it for another time. Once AO's stuff got to me and i started it, i was VERY satisfied. been using it for about 3 to 4 weeks and its solid gear. the EQ has me eating like i want and the var is giving me good pumps at only 40mg a day. the test 300 has me so horny that i probably have sex 4 times a day. Literally no sides at all besides the usual acne. guys im telling you this is good gear for a great price. I will ABSOLUTELY be buying from them again. Keep it up Mr. and Mrs. AO.

Review

These guy run one hell of a business and with Mrs. AO on call basically 24/7 its a no brainer. these guys are so legit. seriously im so glad i found them. its all US domestic and shipping is lightning fast. just started using BITCOIN and i recommend it. so much faster and safer. I HIGHLY reccommend AO labs.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
AOLabs.is
AOLabs.is
Papa.Smurf0311 avatar
Rep: 150
353 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 27 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu