Review Detail

AOLabs.is Hot
Steroids A alpha-omega

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I have been with AOLabs since early 2018. They are my only go to. Mr and Mrs AO have always been extremely prompt on their responses. I even had a slight hiccup or delay on my last order where Mrs AO was extremely helpful and informative. They are by far the best domestic supplier I have ever dealt with.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery is always on point. It is always in my mailbox within 3 days. The packaging is pristine/airtight. All the products are well wrapped and always in place when delivery box is opened.

Products Ordered

Over the last three orders
2 teste cyp
2 equi
1 NPP

U

Product Effects

Ok im going to keep it simple here.
I maintain weekly with following
400mg t cyp
400mg of equi
And every 6 months, a round of NPP.

Lets just say i have never had any problems with any of the items. Excellent libido and energy with each injection, excellent appetite (which is key for me as i am a post bariatric), no pain or edema/hematoma to injection sites, NO PIP, excellent maintenance in strength and endurance, and excellent vascularity. This is the only lab that i have dealt with where all of the above has been on point with ALL OF MY ORDERS.

Review

AOLabs is hands down on point with everything. I also do believe and see that they go the extra mile behind their product efficacy, discretion, and customer service.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
AOLabs.is
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu