Steroids J juji
Overall rating

Product Quality

N/A
Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Shipping was fast easy payment and website was easy to use, I used a 30% off coupons for first time buyers .that's about it.

Unfortunately I hate writing a negative review, but I need to be honest like everyone else. The ghrp, I mix with BAC water very slowly not to damage the peptide same with CJC. Now let me mention i eat nothing hour before shot and 30 min after. CJC gave me no flushed feeling, no increase in blood pressure and ghrp caused zero hunger strikes, none. they first day or two the ghrp caused some serious hunger,to the point i could eat anything, now the last 20 some days its nothing, i just stopped taking it today.I had it stored in the fridge to preserve it.I would add pictures but im not in the mood,soo disappointing. I had cjc and imparelin from other source last year, and what a f*#$@n cycle. pumps all day, hunger, gainned little but of muscle and lost an inch in the mid section withing 5 weeks , with no diet change. Blue sky has a nice website and easy to use, maybe i got a bad batch,but on the other sites with reviews, there are some people complaining.
B
Rep: 2
25 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 36 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu