Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Customer Support & Ordering Process

This companies customer support is above and beyond the best service ive ever seen. They respond to each and every question very fast... They even went as far as to recommend the same product (testosterone cypionate) but by a diffrent brand due to a faster delivery time being I reside in the USA. THIS IS NOT EVEN THE BEST PART. The recomwnded test cypionate product was a little more exspensive but being my 1st purchase to please me they actually covered the diffrence of the recomended product in which I did decide to take there recomendation

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

From time my payment went threw it litterally only took 4 total days for me to receive my product. The packaging was so discrete no way no how would anyone of had the ability to even remotely know what was in the package. By far the most discrete product ive bought and I have used 6 other company this was the most mind blowing delivery time and discrete packaging yet.

Products Ordered

Beligas testosterone cypionate 200ml 10 no vial and I did a test on it came back above 97 perce t purity as the roid test kit cant even read higher then 97 percent so could be even more pure.

Product Effects

I will say the quality is just as discribed above its clear smooth zero pip if used properly. I dose 200ml on mondays and tuesdays equaling 400ml test cyp a week and the effects took about 3 days after first dose to fully feel the effects my weight goal is 210 I started at 178 current weight is 197. My age is 29 and steadily seeing strength and massive muscle growth

Review

My review of this product is plain and simple if you want real gear with real results you order directly from theses guys they are hands down the beat company ive found In 5 yrs there products are not only real but very pure and extremely accurate discriptions on all of there products. I would recommend this to anyone from serious gear vets to begginers that have no idea if they are going to get real gear which is the only way with gear to achieve real results.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BodyGear.to
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu