Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Best customer support than i could ever wish for they treated me like i was the most important person in the world. They answered every email and sent me a new order in less than a week when i did not get the original one. It wasn't a big order but they treated me like it was a ten thousand dollar order. I have ordered multiple times and never an issue.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The delivery is fast and the packaging is simple but effective. It takes about a week to get here from Europe i am in awe of what they are able to do.

Products Ordered

Test Enanthate 250mg 10ml vile from Hilma biocare
Deca 250mg 10ml vile from Hilma biocare
D-bol 10mg

Product Effects

The products are incredible and you get what you ordered. I was on 750mg of Test and 500mg of Deca along with 50mg of Dbol. I am 54 years old and have been doing this for a long time on and off. These must have been the best products i have ever taken. I was able to gain about 30lbs in 12 weeks and my strength went thru the roof at 54 years old. The products were far more effective than i would have ever imagined. I will never ever order from any where else or recommend anyone else but these guys.

Review

These guys are awesome they treated me like royalty like if i had been ordering thousands of dollars in products every month. When i decide to get on a cycle i can only order a couple hundred dollars at a time some times a few hundred but never a big amount. But yet they take care of me with kids gloves on
and answer every email right away and answer whatever questions i have for them. Also since i do not order everything at one time i am still confident that i will receive my next order in a week or so so that i never have the issue of running out of products in the middle of my cycle. Don't be fooled or get ripped off by others and always order from these guys they will never let you down i promise that fro my personal experience with them.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu