Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The best customer support team that i have ever run across in any way shape or form. They treated me like royalty even though i order in small amounts. One time i did not receive my order and they shipped me a new one in less than a week.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery was in about a week and the package is simple but effective.

Products Ordered

Test Enan 250 mg 10ml vile Hilma Biocare
Deca 250 mg 10ml vile Hilma Biocare
D-bol 10 mgs

Product Effects

I am 54 years old and have been doing this on and off since 1987. I was able to gain about 30lbs in 12 weeks and kept most of it when i was done. Also my strength went thru the roof i could not believe that i could gain that much strength at my age but it happened. I am placing a new order this month and look forward to my gains once again. Do yourselves a favor and never get fooled again these guys are the best ever.

Review

Awesome is the only word to describe these guys. I have never run across anyone or any sites in my 33 years of doing cycles. These guys send you what you order in about a week after payment is received i am amazed at what they are able to do. They treat me like i order thousands of dollars a week when i only order a couple hundred at a time some a few hundred but they treat me like i am there best customer never again will i order from another person or site again, Don't be fooled guys these guys are incredible.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu