Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Great and I was an ass messaging them everyday cuz it took 48 hrs to ship instead of 24 like they said but I get sometimes u can’t get everything done

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I ordered on a Friday and it was at my house by Wednesday at 2pm I believe they shipped it that Monday so really 3 day shipping from literally across the US 3000 miles way better than over seas (I’m still waiting 26 days and counting from another site from overseas) so I definitely recommend bodygear.to they r fast

Products Ordered

Sustanon 250 from beligas Pharmaceuticals

Product Effects

This is only my 1 st day taking so I can’t write about sides and all that so far no pip at all was a little milky when I got but cleared up quick when warmed and I no it legit cuz I also bought a roid test kit and the 2 step test came back perfect so I no there gear is legit I was nervice this was my 1st order from any domestic and it was def worth it come on now got my product in 6 days I can’t complain and it was legit

Review

Look if u want test from a legit source this is it I’m not a roid head I take it for trt. Nothing against bodybuilders I’m actually thinking of take a little more to help in the gym I’m just sayin I’m just look for good clean gear and after testing it wit my test kit I know they are legit now and ima customer till I find out other wise good luck guys try them out u won’t regret it I’m telling u and u don’t have to wait forever or go through customs it’s perfect for me I no that much O only thing I didn’t like I couldn’t find the scratch off code on box or btl to check if it was from pharma company but if u go on beligas.com they do say that bodygear.to is a distributor as long as I’m testing my product I’m cool wit not having the code always get test kits fellas u never should take a chance wit your body only $20 for one on https://davepalumbo.com good luck fellas

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BodyGear.to
BodyGear.to
E
Rep: 0
6 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu