Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I have ordered from them for several years, ordering and payment processing has always been very smooth and clear.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery is always fast and discreet, ordered on a Saturday, was delivered by the following Friday. Product always comes, in secure packaging. Every time I have ordered, which has been 6 to 8 times, ordered always comes very well packaged, and I have never received a broken package. Product is always as described.

Products Ordered

Hutech Labs- Test Cyp-250
Hutech Labs- Deca-300
Hutech Labs- Dianabol 25mg Tabs(100)

Beligas - Test Cyp-200
Beligas- Deca-300

Product Effects

I have ordered from bodygear for several years, I have always had great results. Product has always been, as described. Started cycle 6 weeks ago. Taking 500mg of Test Cyp 250, 300mg of Deca 300, weekly. I am also, taking 25mg of Dianabol daily, which this week will be my 6th week of that. So I will discontinue the Dianabol after this week. Plus I take .5mg of Arimidex eod. I started at 205, in 6 weeks I have gained 35 lbs of bulk. I now weigh 240, I work out 3 to 4 times a week. Have noticed a little more acne, libido is through the roof, and metabolism has gone up as well. Can definitely tell a difference in strength in the gym.

Review

Highly recommend, bodygear. Very good customer service, ordering and discreet delivery.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BodyGear.to
BodyGear.to
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu