Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The ordering process itself was very easy and customer-friendly and the customer service was very professional answered all my questions promptly!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The packaging was discreet totally normal looking everything was filled up and packaged very well it landed on time!

Products Ordered

Pro - clenbuterolĂ—3
40 mcg/50 pills
Beligas

Product Effects

Started out with one pill twice a day then upped it the two pills twice a day after a few days and eventually going to three pills twice a day until I finished the product it was very potent I think three pills twice a day was the sweet spot for me maybe even a little too much. I would say I felt a little increase in strength but not much but it was definitely doing its job I lost a solid 12 lb I had very heavy sweating the cramps were not very often but when the cramps would come they were usually in my neck or in my leg and they were pretty severe but they would pass also supplemented with potassium but didn't seem to help much! I am definitely looking more shredded I have a lot more definition. The main thing was I don't feel like I lost any muscle mass whatsoever!

Review

Overall I was very happy with everything it was a great experience and it's only the second company I have ever used online I was concerned of them or anyone of course being scammers but it is not the case here these people are great professional discreet everything you want and I will continue to do business with them I was very grateful!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BodyGear.to
BodyGear.to
A
Rep: 10
0 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu