(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

These guys get an A plus plus for ordering support and process. The system had a hiccup because of time zone difference and they were on it from the very beginning. Guys please if you are reading this don't freak out like I did thinking you are going to be taken advantage of. These people actually just want to do good honest business. If you think I am full of crap feel free to hit me up on the musclegurus forums and I will personally vouch for the guys. 100 percent.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packaged in bubble wrap and discreet with tracking! Amazing!!!

Products Ordered

Sustanon (already ordered my second )
Trenbolone 100 e
Winstrol 100 10mg

Product Effects

The quality is amazing. So far the performance enhancing abilities of these substances have although early on helped my workout increasingly strong! The side effects are minimal as far as someof the others I have read.

Review

If you are looking for a 5 star in every single category supplier with amazing legit gear and the best customer service and all around experience then look no further you have found it in body-gear !!!! They have earned me as a customer for life! If you run into a problem they will actively fix it. But they are fast effecient honest and fast! You will find NONE better!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
HulkSmashShan avatar
Rep: 142
292 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu