Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I'm in my fifth year ( last month) of using Tuff's products...obviously with all the other gear providers our there I have been and remain happy with Tuffs stuff.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packages are always tight...bubble wrapped so no chance of damage.

Products Ordered

I've used test e many times along with cyp. Exactly what I would expect. Deca...again good product. I have just ordered EQ...first time here. On orals, dbol...no effect...even in my younger days dbol was never really effective on my body chemistry. Anadrol on the other hand was awesome.

Product Effects

Both of the test I've used cyp and e both did exactly as they should. Within a week hair getting oily, so much so my wife knows when I'm on because the pillow case gets a bit of oil where I lay my head...and nipples itchy...and nuts getting some atrophy :(. Deca...my knees feel so much better and I feel like I've got some cushioning going on. Muscular gains with T and deca have always been my favorite off season mix. Still are. Dianabol...not much of anything from dbol but anadrol kicked ass. I've never had a lot of results with dbol though.

Review

I'm into my fifth year now with bully labs and Tuff...I continue to use his products because they work...it is easy to transact and has gotten more convenient the past year or so. I'll continue buying from Tuff as long as he's selling gear. If it ain't broke don't fix it..right? Btw, Tuff's a good guy to work with as well.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
L
Rep: 2
6 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu