Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

Ordered win, dbol, and  anadrol, from bullylabs.  Tuff was timely with communications and delivery happened in just a handfull of days, and a tracking number was provided.  I was expecting pressed tabs but received gel tabs, never seen or used gear like this before  Been on for about 2 weeks now, feeling okay.  Honestly was expecting more from this gear but maybe I need to give it another week or so.  I overpaid by 10$ on accident and never heard anything about it, nor did I say anything about it myself.  hopefully we can deal with this in the future but if not no biggie as it was only $10.  Never lab tested the items but i'd be interested to see if they are dosed as labeled. I would probably order from this lab again but would most likely hold opinion until I have finished up the items.   I see others have struggled with customer service from this spot I would say work through Tuff if possible.  packaging was good and as shown on website, however, as mentioned above, orals were in a gel cap rather than pressed pill as pictured.  Tuff assured me that all was good on another spot on this site, but what is he supposed to say? His timeliness with communication after he has already picked up my money leads me to believe he believes he is selling legit gear.  id imagine there is more money in good sales than theft, so if you dont hear form him just be patient.

Ordered win, dbol, and anadrol, from bullylabs. Tuff was timely with communications and delivery happened in just a handfull of days, and a tracking number was provided. I was expecting pressed tabs but received gel tabs, never seen or used gear like this before Been on for about 2 weeks now, feeling okay. Honestly was expecting more from this gear but maybe I need to give it another week or so. I overpaid by 10$ on accident and never heard anything about it, nor did I say anything about it myself. hopefully we can deal with this in the future but if not no biggie as it was only $10. Never lab tested the items but i'd be interested to see if they are dosed as labeled. I would probably order from this lab again but would most likely hold opinion until I have finished up the items. I see others have struggled with customer service from this spot I would say work through Tuff if possible. packaging was good and as shown on website, however, as mentioned above, orals were in a gel cap rather than pressed pill as pictured. Tuff assured me that all was good on another spot on this site, but what is he supposed to say? His timeliness with communication after he has already picked up my money leads me to believe he believes he is selling legit gear. id imagine there is more money in good sales than theft, so if you dont hear form him just be patient.
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu