Review Detail

Steroids G ghalex
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The ordering process is basically easy. What makes it a little more complicated is that you can only pay with cryptocurrency. What makes sense afterwards is that you have no chance of getting your money back if something goes wrong.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

In contrast to the others who wrote a review here, my order arrived, which I honestly wonder how it was packaged.

Products Ordered

Since the Hilma Roids, contrary to the reseller listing on the Hilma homepage, are probably not sold, I ordered the alternative that was offered. Unfortunately, that was a mistake, I'm pretty sure that it is either totally fake or at least underdosed. If there is anything in it at all

Product Effects

As already mentioned, underdosed or fake.
Had Hilma Roids from another provider for 10 weeks and brutal results. Now I feel like I'm off. I didn't notice it at first, as it takes a while for the roids to be out of the system. But I get more and more side effects that indicate that I'm off

Review

I'm not going to buy here again. I should have become skeptical when I saw that the Hilma Roids were constantly sold out. What is also strange is that there are different price lists for the same roids. Once on this website and on the wholesale website. Obviously, both sides are operated by the same guy.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Owner's reply

Fake review by Fake account

T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

deneme bonusu