Review Detail

Steroids D deuspower-shop
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Hi,,
That was first time i order from, "DEUSPOWER"

To be honest,, i was a little suspicious,,but after i order i couldn't be more happy.

Everything was secure inside packages there is absolutely no way anything could have gotten damaged.

1- Packages was so secure, is pass "customs clearance" so easy
2-So fast delivery
3-Customer service, so fast replay,and keep you update with your "Tracking number"
================
I am sure,, i will do more order soon.
====
I have questions,, i live in European country, and the customs in here sometime can be a pain in the ass,
If my Packed get "customs resized" do you guys, reship it again, with no additional charge.. or ???
Thanks DeusPower.. keep up the good work,

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Hi,,

To be honest,, i was a little suspicious,,but after i order i couldn't be more happy.

Everything was secure inside packages there is absolutely no way anything could have gotten damaged.

2-So fast delivery
3-Customer service, so fast replay,and keep you update with your "Tracking number"
================
====
I have questions,, i live in European country, and the customs in here sometime can be a pain in the ass,
If my Packed get "customs resized" do you guys, reship it again, with no additional charge.. or ???

Products Ordered

Hi,,

2-So fast delivery
================
====

Product Effects

work like a CHARRM

Review

Hi,,

2-So fast delivery
================
====

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
W
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

deneme bonusu