Review Detail

Steroids D deuspower-shop
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

customer support always very fast, they answer every question right away within 1 day. as soon as I paid they notified me after a few hours, and just as quickly they sent the package, biaxol arrived after less than 1 week, and deus after 10 days, always fast

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

perfect delivery, packaging was excellent. I have made some orders with this site and they have always arrived quickly and perfectly packaged, I never have any problems. many sites ship after many days or with broken packaging, deuspower is certainly the best.

Products Ordered

i ordered dmaa and biaxol yoimbine. yoimbine has been great in decreasing my appetite, and dmaa is the best pre workout i have tried, it gives great energy, and its effect lasts at least 5 hours.
from deus i ordered deca phenylpropionate, oxandrolone, gh frag and hexarelin.
deca and oxandrolone are excellent for definition, associated with gh frag and hexarelin which increase gh production, it is an excellent cycle for the summer, and the products are of excellent quality

Product Effects

the products are of excellent quality.
yoimbine and dmaa are great to take for cutting periods, they cut my appetite and give me lots of energy when I'm low on calories.
deca phenylpropionate, oxandrolone, have allowed me to increase muscle mass despite being in the definition phase and with few calories, I have lost about 8 kg of fat and increased muscle mass by 3 kg, this is also thanks to gh frag and hexarelin, which have increased gh production and fat burning with gh frag, I tried these products for the first time in definition and I felt great

Review

I have made other orders on deuspower, and on many other sites in the last 10 years, and certainly deuspower is the best I have tried. it is the best in terms of quality, price, relationship with customers, they give reward points and it is something that very few do, they respond quickly to any question by email.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
DeusPower.Shop
M
Rep: 7
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 3

deneme bonusu