Review Detail

Steroids D dna

happy to be the first one to be able to review this source, i have had the pleasure to order off him for the last couple of cycles and always came threw with good clean gear never had any problems with receiving a via shit floating in it, or have anything missing.

i have ran his test and deca cycle 2 times and ever time i had great strength gains and hitting PRs. when i ran his test and deca cycle it was my first time ever with deca so i was worried about all the horror stories i heard about people getting deca dick so i ordered some caber from dna. DNA is one of the few sources you can get legit pharma grade caber i gotten both teva and watson always came with original box insert and sealed bottle. so first time running deca and test i kicked started it with some dbol from another source to get the party started at 30mg ed and deca at 375mg test 600mg ew. by week 6 all my work shirt were fitting tight around my shoulders! my coworkers were asking me what i been doing i even went to go visit my mom for the holidays and first thing she said when she saw me was wow you gotten a lot bigger since the last time you came to visit lol. since i ran the caber with the this cycle i had no issues with deca dick in-fact it was it was the complete opposite i was horny 24/7 and after sex was ready for round 2 with in 5-10 minutes it was amazing!! strength gains were awesome it was hard to even leave the gym. at the end of the cycle i tappered down with his test p 100mg ever eod straight in to my pct .
algo got ran his test p with npp this time i didnt use caber wanted to see what side i would get since its a faster acting compound it would be out of my system fast, but still had caber on hand just for incase. i got lean gains with this pinned it 100mg of each compound eod. nice steady strength gains with feeling full at same time with minimal water which had a good part to do with my diet forsure.
with ever product i have ever gotten from him i never once had any pip his customer care is on point responds to email with in a day if not hours after sending. payment always easy he will work with you and make sure you do everything right. the first time i must have sent him 4 emails making sure i got the right payment method. i give this guys 5 stars its been great to deal with i am happy to see him on this board, his got the best prices around and like he says if you want fancy labs go some where else but his gear has always been great from my experience. hope to see him active on this board!
Rep: 0
14 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu